IGNORED

alaskan Leather

tonyla

called Alaskan Leather butt pad company Friday, told the lady I don't do credit cards. she said no problem I mail you the pad if you like it send me a check if not mail it back.

received the pad today looks and feels great, can't wait to try her out. NOW THATS HOW YOU RUN A COMPANY.

PS I mailed the check when I got off the phone she impressed me so much,

Tony

Tony,

I had a similar experience with them. It's too bad this kind of vendor seems to be a dying breed. But they certainly are top notch folks. I would recommend them to anyone considering a seat pad.

Don, I had an alaska leather seat pad on my Valkyrie, but when I went to their site again, I did not see a pad that looked like it would fit the 12RT. The application chart showed a "medium", but it doesn't look like the right shape. confused.gif

Which one do you use and does it fit well?

thanks! Lynne

Don, I had an alaska leather seat pad on my Valkyrie, but when I went to their site again, I did not see a pad that looked like it would fit the 12RT. The application chart showed a "medium", but it doesn't look like the right shape. confused.gif

Which one do you use and does it fit well?

thanks! Lynne

Lynne,

I just have a "show special" I got a few years ago when I had a K1100LT. It's been used on that LT, a K1100RS, K1200GT, and an older R100RT. It fits some better than others. It's not a "custom, made for the exact seat fit" on most seats, but it fits pretty close and works great.

Thanks, Don...the one on my Valk worked great too, but it was HUGE and would have looked funny on the RT. tongue.gif

I will give the medium a try!

Lynne

While many parts of my motorcycle contributed to my long days riding too/from Alaska last summer, the Alaska Leather seat pad was CRITICAL. thumbsup.gif

Without it, I never would have made it on the schedule I was required to follow.

Archived