IGNORED

Update

graydude

The registration page is nearing completion and will be up the first week of January. You will be able to pay your registration, dinner costs and well as order your Tee shirts if you desire.  Just a reminder:

* The registration fee of $30 must be paid if you are going to the dinner or want to order Tee shirts.  An event like this has costs that the attendees don’t see like coffee service, deposits, room rentals etc...  We need the support of everyone attending to make this work.  You will not be able to order Tee shirts or attend the dinner unless the registration fee is paid.  You are certainly welcome to join in the camaraderie if you are staying off site or just want to visit for awhile. We’d love to see you!

*    The registration fee will also need to be paid to receive the discount code for the rooms.  You are welcome to book your own rooms if you like outside of our discount. 

Stay tuned for more updates!

P.S.   Don’t forget about EDDDD.  We are short of our goal. https://www.gofundme.com/send-eddddd-to-cambria

3 minutes ago, eddd said:

I hate to have to rely on others, but the cupboard is looking a bit sad....not that I'm complaining.  That can should last me for another week until my SS check arrives.

IMG_7037.JPG

Good news Eddd. As reported on the "news" site, Fark:

Retirees on Social Security will get an extra $24 a month next year, finally allowing our senior citizens to celebrate their golden years by stepping up to premium brands like Fancy Feast

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 1:00 PM, eddd said:

I hate to have to rely on others, but the cupboard is looking a bit sad....not that I'm complaining.  That can should last me for another week until my SS check arrives.

IMG_7037.JPG

Maybe you should join Motor Vehicle Buyers Anonymous!