IGNORED

Pretty cool article showing how Arai helmets are made

John Ranalletta

I have an Arai head but a HJC wallet. :classic_biggrin: Funny back in 78, the local Suzuki dealer tossed me a new open face Arai with the purchase of my first new ds bike. That's when Arai was the cheap helmet brand.

Great article.  I Love my Arai.  I am lucky to live an hour or so from    The Service Pavilion  They spent 40 minutes custom fitting my helmet making sure everything fit correctly and comfortably.  If you cant get to their shop they do the major bike shows.  If you see these folks at a bike show or a track have them fit you.  It's worth it!

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 8:18 PM, ltljohn said:

Great article.  I Love my Arai.  I am lucky to live an hour or so from    The Service Pavilion  They spent 40 minutes custom fitting my helmet making sure everything fit correctly and comfortably.  If you cant get to their shop they do the major bike shows.  If you see these folks at a bike show or a track have them fit you.  It's worth it!

I been using Arai full face Helmets for over 30 years. I ran into The Service Pavilion guys at a Daytona Bike Week event and they fitted me at the event.They moved me into a proper shaped helmet, that is 2 sizes smaller then what the local bike shop had me use and it has been a lot quieter, then the wrong model helmet I was using before.

Now all I have to do is drop them a email and they change the pads  inside a new helmet for my fit and mail the helmet. The nice thing is that they keep track of what I bought before, what paddings I needed and they don‘t charge extra to exchange the pads for different sizes. I know you think they will only sell at full list or premium pricing. No that isn‘t the case, on my last helmet, they beat Revzilla‘s prices, with me even having to ask for any thing special.

I am just a satisfied customer, that’s all.

• Like 2