IGNORED

Harley Davidson, investor presentation

fourteenfour

I will go out on a limb here....H-D seems to recognize the Adventure market is something that will grow. That they need to be in. This didn't happen last week. Yet no movement toward that model line. The "Adventure" bike they have shown us, and is in the pics, is to me a joke. Maybe they have a surprise for us. I would offer that they indeed need and seem to be working on a smaller displacement water cooled engine. Which is EXACTLY what they should build an Adventure bike around first. 

Dennis Andress

I'll take note when Harley makes something with the performance, weight, and functionality of the 2002 K1200 RS I once had. If they can do that and make it an adventure bike all the better.

It is refreshing to see  that they realize they have a problem with their future and have a pretty solid plan to change direction of their brand. It’s certainly going to be a huge effort to reinvent themselves, however, their focus on smaller bikes, electric vehicles and adventure market Is certainly a move in the right direction.

i hope they succeed as it would be a positive for motorcycling in general 

• Like 1