IGNORED

FS 2010 BMW R1200RT in PA, $5,000 or best reasonable offer

JiminPA

I purchased a GSA in 2016 and find I haven't been riding my RT much. I am selling my 2010 R1200RT with 74,000 miles on it. It is set up for long distance riding and I have ridden it in several Rallies and several Iron Butt certificate rides. It is well equipped with heated seats,heated grips, cruise etc. It originally had ESA but I replaced the shocks at about 50k with Yacugar shocks from the Beemer shop. The ESA on the originals was still working and they can be i ncluded in the sale. The tires are in good shape with less than 3000 miles since they were replaced. I have added the following: Zumo 665 GPS with XM antenna, Bill Mayer Seat, Givi topcase with admore LED light kit, Hella FF-50 driving lights, accessory fusebox for lights and accessories, BMR products accessory shelf on dash. The bike is in excellent mechanical condition but has obviously been ridden. It has a small scuff on each cylinder head and each sidecase from being dropped once on each side in parking lots. I have attached a few photos but contact me if you would like more. This bike is ready to go and I wouldn't hesitate to head cross country on it right now. I can provide newer photos but there are really no changes. I have ridden about 2,000 miles since these were taken.

P9220008.JPG

P9220009.JPG

P9220010.JPG

P9220019.JPG

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Rocketman51

Hi, is the RT still available? Where r u located. Also, what is the Box mounted above the tan? Tnx Rich in Ohio

• 4 weeks later...