IGNORED

So, I found this at the end of my driveway..

John Ranalletta

John Ranalletta

We live on a pretty busy street.  Yesterday, a utility crew was repairing a water main break just 100 yards east of my driveway and flagmen were controlling traffic as the eastbound lane was halted, waiting for westbound traffic to clear.

I stood at the end my drive, crossed, retrieved my mail and notice a plastic bag lying at the very end of my drive.  Thinking is was litter, I picked it up.  Perhaps, someone here can help me identify the contents.  Either someone dropped it accidentally or they thought the traffic congestion was a cop stop.

Feel free to PM with you thoughts.  It smells like terpenoids.

IMG_6208.JPG

I swear officer, I found it in the driveway ... and I didn’t want the kids to find it and get hooked, so I figured the best way to get rid of it was to set it on fire...but I didn’t want to just burn it on the ground and maybe start a a wildfire...and I happened to have this old pipe and a lighter....and my wife didn’t want me to stink up the house...and that’s why I’m smoking it here in my car...at the mall. 

Edit to add:

one time when we lived in the city someone (we later found out was being chased by the cops) threw a some goodies over our back fence -

a crack pipe, a sealed up with lots of tape box that turned out to have, surprise, a bunch of crack in it, and a

few thousand dollars in counterfeit twenties. We called the cops and they were glad to have an officer come

and collect the stuff. Got to talk to someone from the treasury dept about the cash too, which was kind of cool. 

As for the weed, I’d just toss it and not bother them though.