IGNORED

Arianne Mihalka

RandyShields

RandyShields

Many of you knew, rode with and had a special feeling for Paul Mihalka.  Now, his daughter, Arianne, is featured in the Members Profile section of this month's MOA News.

She got into BMWs late, and now rides a 2011 RT.  She references her dad in a number of contexts in the article.  I can't pull up the article or photo, but it is a nice tribute to her Paul.

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing Randy!

i always enjoyed Paul’s posts and his perspectives.  Will check out the article when I get home on Saturday 

Hope to meet her some day.  Paul told me to join this group when I was waiting for my first BMW.  Couldn't keep up with him but saw him many times all over the country.

Bought my new '93 R100RT from Paul when he was at Bob's BMW. Then got to spend some time with him around a campfire at a rally a few year's later. One of those people you instantly like on first meeting. May he R.I.P. and so glad his daughter is riding in his tracks.

Randy - thank you for letting us all know that Arianne is featured in the Members Profile section of this month's MOA News!

I  bought my first BMW in 2002 from Paul and Jim Ford.   At that time they were the only 2 salesman at Bob's BMW and worked as a team sharing the commission on sales made by either one of them.

Paul was the person that introduced me to BMWST and I had the good fortunate to have ridden him on many occasions.    Paul was a beautiful person, gentleman, and the best rider I have ever had the pleasure to ride with.   His memorial service was attended by many BMWST members and it was there I first met his daughter Arianne.  Paul would certainly be proud of his daughter and be delighted she is riding.