IGNORED

Lost Thread?

realshelby

"Led conversions that werk" in the search box here at bmwsporttouring.com also finds no results.

Being less specific, searching on just "Led conversions" finds "RT LED bulb conversions that werk." at https://www.bmwsporttouring.com/topic/85056-rt-led-bulb-conversions-that-werk/?tab=comments#comment-960020

Not lost, but perhaps re-named/re-numbered, and Google has not yet found the change?

Thanks, that is the thread. 

I have NEVER had much success with the search engine on this site. Which I am sure is my fault. So I don't usually go to it. I did this morning....with zero hits. 

2 hours ago, realshelby said:

I have NEVER had much success with the search engine on this site. Which I am sure is my fault. So I don't usually go to it. I did this morning....with zero hits. 

If you notice the outdated Google link is a reference to ubb threads ... the old software.  So obviously that link won't work...it doesn't exist.   However the actual content from the old site was migrated to this new home.

The search engine on this software is waaaaaaaay better than ubbthreads.  Having said that nothing is perfect and sometimes modifying the search string a bit helps .... as Ikraus did !

Have no idea why Google has not updated except that since the main domain (bmwsporttouring.com) didn't change Google doesn't track the new reference.

2 hours ago, realshelby said:

I usually have poor results with the search function of any forum, so a Google site search is usually my first choice also.

For some reason, searching Google with just  "Led conversions" finds both the old and new links.  

I hang out on stromtrooper.com a lot. They have a google search box on the forum pages. It is somehow linked in to the site and is very, very specific to that site. It works better than any search engine on any forum I have ever used. I don't know the tech behind it ( a Vertical Scope site ) but it works so good it might be something to think about.