IGNORED

It’s back there and I can’t shake it

Rougarou

6 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Is that a 19 or 20? The black panniers are the way to go IMO! :thumbsup:

It's a 19.  I got the black for the price of the silver.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How about your thoughts on the bike when you get some miles on it. You know, before I do something stupid and buy an Africa Twin. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, TEWKS said:

How about your thoughts on the bike when you get some miles on it. You know, before I do something stupid and buy an Africa Twin. :facepalm:

I've only put 120 on it so far, was going out today for a long ride, but grandson will be over cause he wants to be with GeePa,.....sooo, I may just throw him on the back and go for a jaunt.

But,....effn' smooth.  Smooth acceleration, smooth ride, not the RT wind blocking, but wasn't expecting that.  With my short stature, no matter where I put the windscreen, it shoots the blast right at my head.  I may need to look into that.  It does turn into the corners much better than the RT (I was surprised at that), almost got to the chicken lines, not quite but close. 

Since I didn't test ride and had to haggle things into the evening, my first ride was in the dark on the way to work,.....sooo, finding the buttons was a bit of a challenge and during the daylight ride, finding the buttons isn't so much a challenge as a reach.  The cruise is, for me, not thumb friendly, it's a bit farther forward on the controls.  The turn signals are a bit too inward for me to reach over (I do like the comfort turn signals though).   I do like the adjustable preload, you can feel the bike lowering or rising, which gives a wee bit more vertically challenged stability, pretty cool.

I think that's it for now.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Whip said:

Beautiful 

Thanks all, it was between this color scheme and the HP color scheme, ice grey was totally out. Anyway, I sent pics of all three to my financial manager and she said blue or green, so, being a former Marine, I had to go with the one closest to OD, yut-yut, she thinks it’s a better fit for me too 

2 hours ago, Living the Dream said:

Thanks all, it was between this color scheme and the HP color scheme, ice grey was totally out. Anyway, I sent pics of all three to my financial manager and she said blue or green, so, being a former Marine, I had to go with the one closest to OD, yut-yut, she thinks it’s a better fit for me too 

You may not be in the Marines, but you're still a Marine:18: