IGNORED

FS 2010 Honda Shadow RS $3500OBO

Rougarou

This is a great beginner bike. The fall season of riding is upon us and what better way to learn to ride and see the mountain colors than on a bike. It has a low seat height so it's easy to ride for all and easy to handle. This bike was bought new for my wife, but she just didn't get into riding so I used it on occasion. It is a one owner bike and has never been laid down. The bike has the Cobra pipes so it is quite loud. It'll average over 60mpg (if that's a concern). The bike has Viking saddlebags, a Viking fork bag and National windscreen. Newer Michelin Commander's with less than 500 miles on them and the battery was replaced within the last year. Always garaged, never in the rain always on the tender. Mileage is 7738 but may go up a wee bit. We have the clear title in hand. The price is OBO, so make an offer, cash talks. We are located in Walnut Cove, please use a map to see where that is. No test rides without cash (that's the green paper stuff the government makes) in hand. If you want to see the bike on the road and you don't have cash, you can follow me as I ride it.

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg