IGNORED

What Is This?

MichiganBob

Good Evening All,

I went into a link that has all the options on my 2018 RT. It lists a "Chris Pfeiffer Edition Paket." Anyone know what this is. I did a google search but a lot of the links are in German.

Many thanks.

MB

19 hours ago, Bernie said:

"Wheelie and Stunt Bike Option"

Funny!

I see that my 2018 RT has the same option.  I haven't tried a wheelie with it, but a guy on a sport bike did one when he saw me come up behind him yesterday.

• Confused 1
57 minutes ago, Ken S said:

Funny!

I see that my 2018 RT has the same option.  I haven't tried a wheelie with it, but a guy on a sport bike did one when he saw me come up behind him yesterday.

What color is your 18? I didn’t see that option on my 18. Is it listed in your paperwork or on a website?

2 hours ago, Bernie said:

What color is your 18? I didn’t see that option on my 18. Is it listed in your paperwork or on a website?

My bike is charcoal black, I think.  No, I haven't seen that option on any paperwork.  This report is the only place I've seen it, and I have no idea what it is.

Ken, my RT is white and this report doesn’t list that option. So maybe it has something to do with the color choice?

All I know is Chris Pfeifer is the stunt rider that works for BMW. He does stunt shows at dealer open houses and promotional events. Its just sounds strange for BMW to have a Package named after a stunt rider for a RT. Now for a S1000RR that would be different. But who knows.

Good Evening,

Mine with the Pfeifer option is red. I talked with a guy at Springfield last week with the same bike and we both went to aftermarket windshields as the stock one did not provide enough protection. He  referred to the stock discarded shield as a "sport shield." Can it be that the 18 1200rt has a sport version that has the Pheifer packet (whatever that is) and a larger windshield for other variations of the 1200RT?

MB

• 3 weeks later...

I am guessing that the Chris Pfeiffer package refers to the decal set found on the red bikes with the sport windscreens. This guess is based on the Chris Pfeiffer F800R which was a special color plus decals.