IGNORED

Oh well, joining the fold again.

fourteenfour

Picked up the R1250RTW from Wooly's Cycles of Atlanta this Wednesday, thanks to both Rick and Bobby for getting this deal done very quickly.  I had debated waiting on the new Indian Challenger and even cross shopped a Road Glide. The simple matter is the safety features and night and day and two hundred pounds of weight savings. Figure the RTW will get its make over for the 2021 model year so why wait

Added picture, basically did a zero down zero percent purchase, the ultimate sign and drive. Normally I am all for down payments but when BMW wants to hand the bike for zero percent who am I to argue.

938duyk6bnk31.jpg

• Like 3

Ooo! Mars Red RT.  Congratulations!

I'm a little jealous as red on black is a favorite color scheme.  If that color scheme was available when I bought my RT I'd be riding on the red RT today!

My white machine looks like this.  I and the the salesman at the dealer was impressed with the effect. 

I do prefer the red but spent the money saved on the paint on some 3M clear wrap for the saddlebags and fairing.

John

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Whip said:

Beautiful bike!

When are you gonna bring it to one of our events so we can check it out?

@CommuterChris - Looks like you are only a day ride away from our FART '19 location  Sept 25-29 Ellijay, GA next week.   Hope you can ride up and show off the new bike! :thumbsup: