IGNORED

power comander #918-611

percy1010

:4317::4317:some one here has to know were to get a used #918-611   power commander--2004 -1150 rt --the boster plug--fools the ecm thinking its in closed loop--possible washing oil off Cyl walls --not a good idea-when riding 4 -2-5 K--we want or oil heads to last right --please reply if u no of one that has #918-611--thank you all Curtis 

7 hours ago, percy1010 said:

:4317::4317:some one here has to know were to get a used #918-611   power commander--2004 -1150 rt --the boster plug--fools the ecm thinking its in closed loop--possible washing oil off Cyl walls --not a good idea-when riding 4 -2-5 K--we want or oil heads to last right --please reply if u no of one that has #918-611--thank you all Curtis 

Morning  percy1010

I can't help you on where to get a Power Commander for your motorcycle (in my opinion there are better aftermarket fueling improver devices).

I will correct your thinking on the Booster Plug, those do not fool the ECM (Motronic) into thinking it's in close loop (in fact the Booster Plug only works in open loop as far as fueling goes). The Booster Plug just makes the fueling computer (Motronic) think the intake air temperature is colder than it really is so it (the Motronic) can add a bit more fuel in open loop operation. (Booster Plugs really do very little on the BMW 1100/1150 boxer engine bikes). 

Unless you are dead set on using a Power Commander then you might want to look into a AF-XIED BMW Control Unit (easier to set up & works great on the BMW boxer)

https://sales.nightrider.com/AF-XIED-for-BMW-Control-Unit_p_54.html

• Like 1

understood--in automative curb idle is closed loop (all emisions are in )-the air sensing on the rt how dence the air is --possible re-locate-but if the ecm is thinking that it is COLD-then ritch cond. all the time ...I will look into this unit ---and thx you ---Curtis 

Just to be clear, although the BP does shift the Open Loop fueling calculation richer ...

it has no affect on fueling after a tank or so of fuel because the Motronic computes long term fueling corrections removing what looks to it as a fueling error. This isn’t just theory, and has been confirmed by measurement numerous times. 

If you keep the O2 sensors connected, only an LC-2 or AF-XIED will adjust the fueling. 

thank you --heart knowlage--head knowlage--you have been very help-full--I like my rt --when I got it paid 1000..drove it home 30 miles ..come morn--what did I buy --WOW---and what is all this noice---WOW--did plug readings--Good burn --the noice cam chain --found out bmw has 2nd gen tennisor --installed --noise went away--cool--removed all plastic--proseed to paint --assemble--drove 40 miles --what is all this noise--cam chain rail --were is it ? ---WOW---crazy ha--found mtr in philly--1900 miles --installed --also new T B .s--came alive wild bike single seat-new plug readings---LEAN--2-normal--honey come Brwn--now is to fatten up the the circuit-ritch-and enjoy 85+-H P under the seat --oh by the way when I went to get new fuel filter --cause some one took it out and destroyed the fuel pump---while at the bmw in Pomona Ca --bought a new 2018 -1600-B ---wild bike --but like the rt better --short whl-base --the rt keep valves in and tb.s--in many miles of fun ---feel me ---Curtis 

Roger---Curtis here --I think I found a dobeck-f1032--4 the bike used--good price--My ? is --install different o2 --yes no mayb---fresh motor -fresh Tb.s--I just do not like those flat spots ---LEAN---my plugs even tell that story ...I know friend that will dyno the bike latter 4 -free --in W-Covina ---what is your thinking Sir