IGNORED

R1100RT OEM lock cylinder with key - $15

Miguel!

This came from a side case. This will fit the ignition, top case, gas cover as well as the side cases. You can get new tumblers and rekey it to your key. There are videos on YouTube showing the process. This was easy to remove from the side case. This likely fits other models as well. 

Free shipping from California to USA

Best

Miguel

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg

Another member emailed me that this will fit the system cases, seat lock and storage compartment but not the gas tank cover or ignition because those barrels are evidently a different length. I didn't know this. Just a heads up. Miguel

Miguel, are the lock wafers removable with the key out or are they "pinned in?" 

Maybe you've seen my YouTube bmw lock videos under Classic Cycle Connection 

I did watch it which is what helped me to remove the cylinder in the first place. I presume the wafers are removable. I'll have to check. It is at my other house and I won't be there to Saturday. 

Thanks for the video. 

Miguel 

1 hour ago, Tri750 said:

If the wafers are removable , I'll take the cylinder. 

Saturday is fine. 

Glad the video helped. 

Got it. I'll let you know Saturday if the wafers are removable. Cheers. Miguel

Al, I made it to my second house today because I left work a bit early. I checked the lock cylinder and the wafers are removable when the key is removed. You're message implies that some of the key barrels do not have removable wafers so I presume cannot be rekeyed, true?

I also sent you a PM. 

Thanks! Miguel