IGNORED

What's this? (Photo)

TomS

David_Charlton

That's where you bleed the clutch fluid from.You peel back the rubber and expose a grub screw which you replace with a bleed nipple, David

Just out of curiosity: What's this thingy wrapped in foam rubber just above the rear suspension adjuster? ('04 RT)

1150rt-thing.jpg

No comment other than to ask, how did your haze the background and leave the subject part enhanced in your photograph?

BTW, your DOT4 looks a little low in your rear brake fluid reservoir.

Oh, and your preload is adjusted for very high spring rate and load. Are you riding two up?....not being nosey...just observant......

Dennis,

must remember NOT to put a picture of my wife on here. Hate to think of the questions I might get about the bits & pieces she has.

After 32 years, I wouldn't have a clue about them anyway. blush.gif

Graham

Yes, you're correct - we're doing a bit of 2-up at the moment. Spring does that to people... And thanks for pointing out my DOT-4 level. Must check that tomorrow.

how did your haze the background and leave the subject part enhanced in your photograph?

Here's how: (I use Corel Photo-Paint, but you can use any photo editing program.)

• Convert the photo to black and white.
  • Use a Cut-out tool (some call it a Lasso Tool or Mask Tool) to cut out the interesting part of the photo.
  • Save the cut-out to the Clipboard (Ctrl-C).
  • Tinker with the brightness and contrast of the original photo to create a washed-out look.
  • Paste the cut-out back in (Ctrl-V).
  • Voilá! Takes 2 minutes. Try it!

Archived