IGNORED

FS: 02-05 K- RS misc. parts/accessories

KRSOWNER2

Hey all, have a few K 12 RS bikes and a lot of left over parts, mostly accessories. I will list them all and prices, prices are for parts only !!, contact me and we can discuss shipping charges cause they will vary depending where you live, I ship via FED-EX.

Pirates Lair backrest assy. includes mounting bracket and bolts to mount under back carrier  250.00, long discontinued from Pirate

Kisan  Signal minder, flashes and cancels turn signals, Nice safety feature !!  Plugs right in where old flasher goes.  75.00

PIAA H3 bulb,  a great improvment over OEM lamp,  20.00

MotoLight  LED add on lamps, fork mounted, comes with all mounts, wiring, switch,  250.00

Parabellum windscreens, '2' of them !   Both are tinted one is 23'' tall, one is 25'' tall, excellent cond. ! comes with all necc. mounting hardware,  125.00 each

BMW tail bag, this is NOT an aftermarket one ! comes with mounting plate that locks to the rear carrier, SOOOO nice !!  125.00

BMW wind/hand guards that attach to upper fairing, nice extra protection, long discontinued from BMW, black, pair, L & R,  75.00

K&N air filter, only has about 1200 miles on it,  40.00

BMW factory shop manual,  30.00

CLYMER manual for K12,  25.00

I will do my best to attach pictures of all, first time using this great site so bare with me.... contact me for pics of what you want, or search the web for pics, thanks

Like I said all prices are for the parts, after you contact me shipping will be added to that price !!  Thanks for looking all. All parts shipped from Oregon.

003.JPG

011.JPG

002.JPG

009.JPG

bimmer stuff 005.JPG

006.JPG

015.JPG

001.JPG

bimmer stuff 008.JPG

• 4 weeks later...