IGNORED

Juan Brown's Prostate Cancer Update

John Ranalletta

John Ranalletta

I've really grown to admire Juan for a number of reasons.  He seems a great dad and husband; enjoys life; does a lot of the stuff most dream about.

This is his somber update on the progress of his treatment.  I respect and admire his candid approach to sharing.  Should be seen by all.

• Like 1

All the best Juan...great place for recovery.  Some carriers will let you go to 2nd class right seat so if the FED gives too much grief or wants you to stay out longer, look at some of the reserve jet companies.  A 2nd class Part 135 might be just the ticket....but I have no doubt your 1st class will come back soon. 

If you miss flying and want to poke around in my taildragger come to Houston and you can relearn how to fly slow with the nose wheel on the other end :)

• Like 2
On 7/26/2019 at 6:22 PM, Skywagon said:

All the best Juan...

If you miss flying and want to poke around in my taildragger come to Houston and you can relearn how to fly slow with the nose wheel on the other end :)

A generous offer for sure but Juan has the “Mighty Luscombe”  that is featured in his videos from time to time. 

Best of luck on this Juan👍

• 3 weeks later...