IGNORED

Continental Tires Free Roadside assistance

Foot

I just watched this Video from my local dealer talking with Simon Thomas of 2 ride the world. Please watch the video starting at 8:45 for the info on the assistance plan.

Simon gets insane mileage on his tires and like 5400 miles out of a Rear TK-80. He rides always fully load with gear. The video talks about his methods for tire life. Video is very interesting.

Continental Roadside Assistance Plan

www.totalconfidence-plan.com or call 888-990-6125

• Like 2

Update on my Continental RoadAttack 3 GT tires, they are at 4250 miles and are almost at the tire wear marks on the rear. Handling has been very good and no surprises, even on dirty roads.

New set should be mounted before I depart for FART 2019.

I too have a new set of Continental tire in the garage.  Will be the second set of Continental Trail Attack3's.   I have great confidence in the handling under all kinds of conditions with these tires and with the $60 dollar rebates on a set of tires that was offered through June they were a very good deal.  First set are at 4,805 miles.  I road just about the percentage of riding these tires are rated for - 90% street and 10% dirt/off road.  Rear likely has another 500 miles while the front would probably make it another 1,500 miles.   As many of of you know, I like to use all the rubber on my tires that I can :classic_biggrin:, however, will likely put the new set on before departing for FART'19.

• Like 1