IGNORED

WTB low seat and tank bag for 12 R1200RT

Sharkey

I bought a 2012 RT and I am looking to trade or buy a low heated seat for it.  I can make the standard seat work but would prefer the lower one.  No issues with my seat if you wanna swap.  The RT had 6100 miles on it when I picked it up 2 days ago.  

I would also like the OEM tank bag for it.  I just missed out on the one EvilTwin was selling.   I am in the DFW metroplex 76112.

Thanks,

Chris

I have a BMW Low Comfort seat that might be available. I bought a new seat and I'll know after this weekend if I'm going to keep it or not. I have a 29" inseam and this seat has served me well for over a year now. I bought it used but it's in very good shape. Front heat works. I never hooked up the rear as my wife never rides with me in cold weather (wimp) but I assume that works as well.  

If you are interested let me know and I can take better pictures and send them to you.

IMG_20190220_194512.jpg

Looks like I found a nice OEM low seat redone by Kontour on another forum.   Thanks for the offer Pappy.  Just curious, which way did you go?

Still need a OEM tankbag.  Bueller, Bueller, anyone?

My seat adventure has been long and arduous...

...and still ongoing. The seat I mentioned was a Sargent low. Reached the ground great with it but it's just just too damned hard so I'm planning to return it. Still have 8 days left on their 30-day return policy. I tried really hard to like it. Put about 800 miles on it but it's just not working out. 

In may I got my Terry's Custom but it was wayyy too tall and he he was headed out for a a 6-week trip he does every year so he just got it back to rework for me. Let me tell you, Terry one class act. I'm back on the OEM Comfort seat for now but will post up about Terry's when I get it back.

• 2 months later...