IGNORED

City Lids anyone

MarinPhil

Oldrider51

I have a set of City Lids that I replaced with a set of the larger lids. Will probably never go back to the City Lids. These are for the bags that fit an 04 R1100S, I assume that for the Oilheads all the bags are the same. Will sell them for $30, plus shipping however you want them shipped, USPS, UPS, or FEDEX. Will take some pictures for you if you want to see them before you purchase. 

23 hours ago, 041100S said:

I have a set of City Lids that I replaced with a set of the larger lids. Will probably never go back to the City Lids. These are for the bags that fit an 04 R1100S, I assume that for the Oilheads all the bags are the same. Will sell them for $30, plus shipping however you want them shipped, USPS, UPS, or FEDEX. Will take some pictures for you if you want to see them before you purchase. 

Yes please.  Picture will help me to see if they are the same which i think they are. Here or email me at philmorritt@comcast.net.  Thanks phil

Another member has already put in a request to purchase if Phil does not. Right now it looks like Phil is going to take them. If this falls through and also the second request for them, then I will be in touch.

Steve