Sign in to follow this  
Mitch Triumphant

New to the site

Mitch Triumphant

I finally made my way onto the site and created a profile. Some of you I recently had the good fortune to meet at Lake George, what a great week it was!  I enjoyed the riding and getting to know some of you and I learned all about plugging tires too.  Even though I am currently riding an OB (other brand / Tiger 800 XCX) I felt right at home even if I did have to park at the far end of the lot while at the hotel.  This was my second rally with you all and I am looking forward to the next.  Usually you will find me riding with TEWKS (Pat Brothers) who I have been riding with since 1994.  In the garage I have a 1972 BMW 750/5, 1995 900SS Ducati, and a Vespa 250.  I had an RT 1150 that I traded in for my current bike because I got tired of white knuckling the dirt and gravel roads when riding with Pat on his GS, he isn't one to pass up a dirt road as many of you already know if you have rode with him.

A great website and community, thanks for letting me be part of it.

Robert Mitchell, aka Mitch

• Like 1

TEWKS

Welcome to the site (club) Mitch! :thumbsup: I think of this place as more of a M/C club than a website because of rides and gatherings like the UnRally at Lake George. Where, you actually get to meet & greet the people you talk with on almost, a daily basis. I just have figure out a way to make more of the events that are put on! ;)

Mitch on his Triumph with Dr. Bob and his GS.

463399FB-4ECA-4F0F-82B7-61ADDE722030.jpe

• Like 1

Twisties

Welcome! 

Oldironken

Good to have you aboard Mitch, if i rode with Pat more often i'd have a GS too.  i think i spent as much time standing on the pegs of my RT than i did sitting.

ltljohn

Welcome Mitch, It was a pleasure to meet you in Lake George. 

Lester V
On 7/8/2019 at 11:43 AM, Mitch Triumphant said:

I finally made my way onto the site and created a profile. Some of you I recently had the good fortune to meet at Lake George, what a great week it was!  I enjoyed the riding and getting to know some of you and I learned all about plugging tires too.  Even though I am currently riding an OB (other brand / Tiger 800 XCX) I felt right at home even if I did have to park at the far end of the lot while at the hotel.  This was my second rally with you all and I am looking forward to the next.  Usually you will find me riding with TEWKS (Pat Brothers) who I have been riding with since 1994.  In the garage I have a 1972 BMW 750/5, 1995 900SS Ducati, and a Vespa 250.  I had an RT 1150 that I traded in for my current bike because I got tired of white knuckling the dirt and gravel roads when riding with Pat on his GS, he isn't one to pass up a dirt road as many of you already know if you have rode with him.

A great website and community, thanks for letting me be part of it.

Robert Mitchell, aka Mitch

Mitch, I don't know if we met at the Un, but cheers to you anyway. I also have a /5 , a 1973 750/5 that I bought new. Still have it. What's up.... tell us more about your bikes and what you experienced at the Un.  The heavy rain on supper Wednesday was fun yes?   

Whip

Come out west for some real fun