IGNORED

Some of the 2020 color options from BMW

TEWKS

At the 1:55 mark we have a pretty good looking Manhattan Metallic RT. Ok BMW, stop messing with me, let's see the GS & GSA please!!  :grin:

Pass on a lot of it. I like some of the blues, but the other stuff, nah. I don't like the Manhattan metallic at all. Tired of all the silver/grays/neutral crap. Boring. 

I'd have to pass on that Manhattan color.  Not sure what to call that.  I like the Blue Planet color.  But i don't care for the chrome strips on the saddlebags or the windshield.  I'd prefer the shield pieces were the regular flat black, or even a glossier color.

I like my Ebony Metallic much better for non-standard colors.  Or Alpine White and even the Mars Red.

46 minutes ago, 92Merc said:

I'd have to pass on that Manhattan color.  Not sure what to call that.  I like the Blue Planet color.  But i don't care for the chrome strips on the saddlebags or the windshield.  I'd prefer the shield pieces were the regular flat black, or even a glossier color.

I like my Ebony Metallic much better for non-standard colors.  Or Alpine White and even the Mars Red.

The red of the 2005 year was the best followed by the deep blue.

On 7/6/2019 at 8:16 PM, 92Merc said:

Totally agree about the added chrome!   I'd pass on that for sure.   But the Manhattan color looks interesting and would love to see it in person.

RandyShields

I wonder if they will ever bring back glacier green and opal blue, two of the prettiest colors ever on an RT?

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, RandyShields said:

I wonder if they will ever bring back glacier green and opal blue, two of the prettiest colors ever on an RT?

I so agree. 

<<<<---- See my profile picture. I've since had my side cases painted as well. 

Now to my eyes it looks close to the Tundra Green which I thought was a nice looking green. Well, maybe not that close after pulling up the pic.:java:

R1100RT%20Tundra%20Green%20746%20Fairing

It shows the RT with the regular gauge cluster.  I would have thought they went with the TFT screen.  Some of the colors are interesting, but I think I will stick with my Mars Red Metallic.  Oh, yeah.

8 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

It shows the RT with the regular gauge cluster.  I would have thought they went with the TFT screen.  Some of the colors are interesting, but I think I will stick with my Mars Red Metallic.  Oh, yeah.

That center part went to TFT, from the LCD version they had before.  But the tach and speedo are still mechanical.

Honestly, I don't see all that much of a difference.

• Like 1
On 7/8/2019 at 11:05 AM, Miguel! said:

I so agree. 

<<<<---- See my profile picture. I've since had my side cases painted as well. 

No, Boston Green was the best in MHO .   Fernando had a couple and I lusted after one before I got my graphite 99., for a good price.   

Glacier wood have worked for me but the 'Boston' was the cats meow. 

On 7/8/2019 at 2:07 PM, TEWKS said:

Now to my eyes it looks close to the Tundra Green which I thought was a nice looking green. Well, maybe not that close after pulling up the pic.:java:

R1100RT%20Tundra%20Green%20746%20Fairing

Have to agree here!  Tundra green was my favorite green.  I did really like the Sienna Red too!

• Like 1