IGNORED

Bags Connection Tank Bag

hopz

This is a Bags Connection Trip QL Top Case. It comes with the Mounting ring that attaches to the gas tank metal rings- standard on all BMW's (to my knowledge). Even comes with the needed mounting screws.

This bag is in excellent interior condition. Even has the OEM waterproof bag for nasty weather. Exterior has been damaged and repaired by professional seamstress. Bag was "Modified" by a mouse while on he workbench- to get to some chewing gum I left inside. The repair is 4 velcro patches. Very effective and actually a bit easier then the zipper was.

$25 plus shipping. See photos. 801-631-3110, bstovall735@gmail.com

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

• 4 months later...

I don't see where any of the rings fit the '05 RT.  I presume it's because the factory rail system is to tall.  Also, with bar riders and setbacks, I don't think there is enough room for the tank bags I looked at.  I think I'll have to come up with another solution.

• 1 month later...

Just as an FYI, the Bags connection fits the ION series tank ring.  SW-Motech changed the name from Bags connection to ION. I have an ION tank ring on my 2011 which has the factory tank mount and it clears fine. And the tank ring from my 11 fits on the 16 even though twisted throttle shows different part numbers.