IGNORED

Random UN Pics

TEWKS

On 6/26/2019 at 1:04 PM, wbw6cos said:

I believe Captain has passed. 

Then who was minding the ship?! :5147:

BTW - The "Four Jacks and a Jill" thing was a quote from This Is Spinal Tap".:4323:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Indy Dave said:

Then who was minding the ship?! :5147:

BTW - The "Four Jacks and a Jill" thing was a quote from This Is Spinal Tap".:4323:

Guessing, Tennille?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, lawnchairboy said:

Hied's ride day 2 looked like a better day than version 1. 

cloud-with-rain_1f327.pngcloud-with-rain_1f327.png

:revit: :revit::revit::revit:

Yeah a bit drier but Tuesday, had character! :grin: 

Assume # 1 son was successfully dropped off and is now enjoying plenty of physical activity... :dance::burnout:

Edit..Now just to be clear, the dancing & peeling out emojis are not you and your wife after the drop, it's your boy starting PT. :classic_biggrin:

lawnchairboy

#1 son has started his journey.  I wish them all success.  I am thankful there are still young sharp people who choose to serve their nation.  West Point is a beautiful place, and that is hard to say for a career Navy man.will1.thumb.jpg.cb2293f7718052a0a65431afe12b315b.jpg

• Like 8
**   Chris   **
On 6/24/2019 at 5:38 PM, LBump said:

Looking great there Pat! 

Randy, did you get a new Stich?  Sure looks new bright yellow atop the mountain. :classic_rolleyes: 

Bump, who are you calling Randy?

2 hours ago, ** Chris ** said:

Bump, who are you calling Randy?

Thought that would get your attention...  :wave:

So did you get another Stich?  It sure looked bright n clean in the photos Chris.

Maybe I'll see ya in Torrey. 

**   Chris   **
12 hours ago, LBump said:

Maybe I'll see ya in Torrey. 

You could possibly see me at  Spring Torrey 2020.  If not, maybe we can meet up at UN2020.

I did get a new Aerostitch last year.  I guess I didn't make any of the pictures for last year's UN.

But if you travel with Tewks,  he takes almost as many pictures as RhoadeScholar.

3 hours ago, ** Chris ** said:

But if you travel with Tewks,  he takes almost as many pictures as RhoadeScholar.

Yeah, but he does it two up over muddy dirt passes at speed. :grin: 

• Like 1
**   Chris   **
19 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Yeah, but he does it two up over muddy dirt passes at speed. :grin: 

I never saw the pictures he took during the Salida UN when he led us around the dirt roads that day.

**   Chris   **
1 hour ago, TEWKS said:

Hopefully Bill will pop in a few. :cool:

060-L.jpg

Thanks!

I had to try to remember when we were in Salida for the UN.  

Although, I wasn't there officially!

• Like 2
lawnchairboy

That was the day my DR got unhappy going up cottonwood out of BV, I went and got on my GS in Maysville and met ya’ll in Pitkin, thereby missing the Tincup / Taylor red deluge....   somebody named Chris lost a bash plate that day I think...

**   Chris   **
On 7/12/2019 at 5:13 PM, lawnchairboy said:

That was the day my DR got unhappy going up cottonwood out of BV, I went and got on my GS in Maysville and met ya’ll in Pitkin, thereby missing the Tincup / Taylor red deluge....   somebody named Chris lost a bash plate that day I think...

I didn't lose it, I just separated it from my bike.  I think that it probably did it's job allowing me to keep riding.

• Haha 1
roadscholar
4 hours ago, lawnchairboy said:

did you guys do alpine tunnel that day before you hit Pitkin?

No, we went to Pitkin first for gas where you met back up with us (and where big Chris repaired his bash plate) then rode up there, remember : )

198-L.jpg

• Like 1
roadscholar

True, it's been closed the past couple years due to a landslide probably close to where that pic was taken. Not sure when/if they'll reopen it, sure is a cool place to ride a GS though.  

**   Chris   **
4 hours ago, roadscholar said:

True, it's been closed the past couple years due to a landslide probably close to where that pic was taken. Not sure when/if they'll reopen it, sure is a cool place to ride a GS though.  

It was a very cool place to ride.

Thanks again for showing it to us!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...