IGNORED

Bent rims

njl4

Today I was heading to the BMW MOA rally in Lebanon Tennessee 45 minutes into my trip I hit a pot hole on I-75 south about 5 miles north of the Ohio line. All was well as we left in a light rain and was ready for that. We were driving along and all of a sudden BAM i felt the front forks bottom out as I hit the pot hole and then the rear tire took the hit.

Both tires went down slowly as I pulled over to the shoulder of .

What I am need of now is a new/used front rim, I have found one on FleyBay at a good price. So if anyone has one PLEASE PM me.

2001 R1100rt is the bike that I'm riding.

I am missing the MOA rally and the start of the Iron Butt rally, But I didn't get hurt,Amen

1 hour ago, njl4 said:

Today I was heading to the BMW MOA rally in Lebanon Tennessee 45 minutes into my trip I hit a pot hole on I-75 south about 5 miles north of the Ohio line. All was well as we left in a light rain and was ready for that. We were driving along and all of a sudden BAM i felt the front forks bottom out as I hit the pot hole and then the rear tire took the hit.

Both tires went down slowly as I pulled over to the shoulder of .

What I am need of now is a new/used front rim, I have found one on FleyBay at a good price. So if anyone has one PLEASE PM me.

2001 R1100rt is the bike that I'm riding.

I am missing the MOA rally and the start of the Iron Butt rally, But I didn't get hurt,Amen

Evening njl4

Check your PM

• 3 weeks later...