IGNORED

Saturday night and Sunday morning...

Woodie

So...I'm coming up Saturday (from CT, via MA and VT most likely)...arriving after noon, and before 8:00.  Anyone else coming up, want to meet for lunch or dinner?

Also...with others arriving later Sunday...what about breakfast and a shorter ride Sunday AM before the others arrive?

We'll figure out details shortly, but sign up here if interested:

Sat Dinner: Woodie

Sun Breakfast: Woodie (who rarely misses a meal)

Maybe a second opinion on the Log Jam for a Thursday group gathering. Was really good a couple years ago, sure it still is. :thumbsup:

Sunday afternoon I'd be interested in a ride around The Great Sacandaga or to Shelving Rock Falls. :thumbsup:

So... Making executive decisions...

Saturday night: log jam for dinner. 6:30

Sunday Afternoon: Shelving Rock Falls. Leave resort when Tewks arrives.

Sunday Morning: Sacandaga and breakfast. Leave Studio Motel at 0830

• Like 1

Pictures...while not as exciting as a motorcycle banked over in a curve, a nice piece of Prime Rib or Porterhouse makes an excellent subject matter. :spittake:

Should be there no later than one o'clock on Sunday! :revit:

• Like 1

I'm in for Sunday morning at Sacandaga. What time do you expect to pull out from Dunhams? I will be staying at home in Saratoga Springs.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Fasterpill said:

I'm in for Sunday morning at Sacandaga. What time do you expect to pull out from Dunhams? I will be staying at home in Saratoga Springs.

Cool!!! It'll be nice to see you again!  Pulling out around 0830 or so. Do you know any decent breakfast places near that route?

I like the look of the Four Corners Diner in Northville, NY. Right on the route. Looks like it gets busier after 10, so a prompt start on Sunday morning should work well for us.

🥧🍩🍪🥯🥐🥞🍳 All look viable. 😁

Now that looks like the perfect mid ride three eggs dropped over corn-beef hash topped with a bit of hollandaise sauce stop to me. :eat: :grin:

The kitchenette in Northville was the best around but they changed owners and now I am not sure they are still open. 4 corners is fine too. If you come to Saratoga, the Country Corner Cafe is tops.

• Like 1