IGNORED

Friday June 21: Jalama Beach!

Jalama Beach for lunch anyone? Friday June 21, 2019 gives you (almost) two whole weeks to get the day off!

Meet at the Starbuck's/gas station near Magic Mountain at 28120 The Old road in Valencia.Leave there about 8:30 am.

We'll ride through Ojai, travel through the hills above Santa Barbara, do the "Solvang crawl", and eventually end up at the beach for lunch.

I'd love to put a link here for my route on Google Maps, but for some reason I can't get it to work...

You could try to copy and paste to your browser bar.  https://goo.gl/maps/3qyqCz17HHVABDrc6

Reply here, or send me a PM if you'd like to join me.

This may be my last chance this year. I gotta get back to work at some point...:5200:

It's supposed to be high 70s in Pasadena and Buellton that day. Doesn't sound too bad.

Of course things can change in two weeks, so we'll see.

John,

Sorry man but that always confuses me. Does that mean you're in, or is your bike down and you aren't going to make it?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Groanup said:

John,

Sorry man but that always confuses me. Does that mean you're in, or is your bike down and you aren't going to make it?

I worked in a VERY integrated environment for 36yrs, and in fact there were some time periods where I was the only white male in the office.  One of my coworkers eventually (and affectionately) started calling me white guy.  :grin:  "Hey white guy!"

Anyway, for those of you not hip to the urban lingo, here you go :18::

1031919309_ScreenShot2019-06-18at6_21_28PM.thumb.png.3fe75e21a5d02f67b77cc87f53c09ca8.png

I went through the same thing when Bad started to mean Good. I guess I've led a more sheltered life than I thought...