IGNORED

Dinners and nightly gathering.

Whip

Every night (Monday-Thursday) we  can gather under the tent in the center of the property for adult beverages, music, laughter and lies. Everyone is invited to attend. Bring your favorite beverage or one will be supplied for a nominal fee. (Donation to cover the costs)

Monday the resort is gonna have a pizza party for us. If you are not staying at the property you are still invited to attend. (If there is a cost for you I will pay)

Tuesday is the boat ride and dinner. You don’t have to go but you are on your own if you don’t. Plenty of places in the area to dine.

Wednesday I will go shopping for burgers and stuff to feed us.  I (with volunteers) will cook em up and have enough for everyone.

Thursday is open. If y’all want to cook some more we can do that or go out. Let’s talk under the tent throughout the week and decide.

I still need to get my bike ready for the ride.

See y’all soon.

• Like 3

All sounds good, although since I will be staying at the Studio Motel ~4 miles away, I will probably abstain from alcohol unless I can hitch a ride back with someone. I still remember the epic party at Red Lodge!

• Like 1

The resort has a van and there will be at least one truck/vehicle that can be used for transport.

• Like 1
realshelby
2 hours ago, Selden said:

All sounds good, although since I will be staying at the Studio Motel ~4 miles away, I will probably abstain from alcohol unless I can hitch a ride back with someone. I still remember the epic party at Red Lodge!

Staying there too. I don't drink....if you want to ride pillion I promise to not wheelie as I leave.........

• Like 2

Was thinking George's for Thursday night but, it looks they're selling and are closed for the 2019 season. :( Fear not, the Log Jam is another great Steakhouse we could look at. Just choices to talk about. :beer:

On 6/8/2019 at 3:11 PM, realshelby said:

Staying there too. I don't drink....if you want to ride pillion I promise to not wheelie as I leave.........

Hmm... so if two of us ride pillion, do you think you can still keep the front down?? (I add considerable leverage & mass...lol)

• Like 1
lawnchairboy
On 6/9/2019 at 6:45 AM, TEWKS said:

Was thinking George's for Thursday night but, it looks they're selling and are closed for the 2019 season. :( Fear not, the Log Jam is another great Steakhouse we could look at. Just choices to talk about. :beer:

Well , that is a revolting development

• Like 1

I have graciously and magnanimously volunteered to test the Logjam on your behalf, and will provide mouth watering and glowing testimonials. Once I actually visit the place on Saturday the 22nd, that is. Others are welcome to join me (see the other thread).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The Log Jam:

Four of us went at 6:30 on Saturday night. The wait was 30 minutes. We sat in the bar, and were immediately greeted and invited to eat dinner at a table there, so real wait was: 0 minutes.

Good food, great service. Excellent recommendations from the waitress, including a mountainous dessert called the Adirondack Log. Many stories were told, there were no leftovers.

We could go back.