IGNORED

Meet Up Locations

TEWKS

For The Ride up to Lake George.

On Sunday 6/23/19 at approximately 9:00 AM I will be at the Irving Station on Rt 2 if anybody wants to ride up together. It's exit 26 off of I-91.

Post your meeting spot here. Ya never know, somebody may just show up! :grin:

Sounds good Ken, see you there! :thumbsup: I'm leaving Tewksbury at 7:00 am, that should land me there right about 9:00. But, plan on hanging there till 9:30.

All of you coming through PA from the south, I am leaving Sunday morning.  I am flexible on time as it is only about 5 hours away for me.  Where will you be coming through and about what time?   If we can work it out I will gladly join up on the way north.

Hammock Mike
On 6/8/2019 at 6:43 AM, ltljohn said:

All of you coming through PA from the south, I am leaving Sunday morning.  I am flexible on time as it is only about 5 hours away for me.  Where will you be coming through and about what time?   If we can work it out I will gladly join up on the way north.

I'll be staying in Black Moshannon park Saturday night. Picking my wife up in Albany Sunday afternoon. Not sure if that fits into your schedule at all John. If it does, I wouldn't mind the company at all!

21 hours ago, Hammock Mike said:

I'll be staying in Black Moshannon park Saturday night. Picking my wife up in Albany Sunday afternoon. Not sure if that fits into your schedule at all John. If it does, I wouldn't mind the company at all!

Mike,

We can certainly try.   This is Black Moshannon Park over by State College Right?  What is your planned route to Albany?  What time do you have to be there?  Lets see what we can figure out.,