IGNORED

Dunlop Roadsmart 3

RPG

I have a set of these on my '04 RT and so far, I'm liking.

Just wondered what tire pressures everyone's running?

Thanks,

RPG

I'm running  40 psi up front and 42 psi on the rear. I have a 2012 RT.

So far these pressures for me are satisfactory for one up mostly highway in warm to hot weather.

4 minutes ago, 6speedTi said:

I'm running  40 psi up front and 42 psi on the rear. I have a 2012 RT.

So far these pressures for me are satisfactory for one up mostly highway in warm to hot weather.

Thanks 6Speed,

I've been running 38F, 40R. It's been cooler than normal here in MI, so I'll up them a bit as the weather warms.

Thanks!

I dropped mined down to 36R and 32F from 42F36R,......immediately got rid of the growl of the tires and the cupping "disappeared" on the front.  This is my third set.

Really like these tyres, on my 3rd set on '17 MY R1200RT & had 4 sets on the '14 R1200RT.  Run 38 / 42 with no problems.

• 3 weeks later...

I keep mine at 42f 42r here in Colorado.  This is my second rear.  I am very pleased with them.  Less expensive then the Michelins, and they do the job very nicely.  I'll stick with them.

I'm running 35-36F & 40-41R on my ST which is a bit lighter than the RT's out there.  Of course I might weigh more than some other riders at 240.  :eat:  Anyway I am well satisfied with these tires even with 5,900 miles on them without a significant drop-off in handling & no cupping at all in my case.  With 3/32 tread to the wear bars still, I will likely stay with them on my next set of tires as they are lasting well too compared to other tires I've used!