IGNORED

Tire distributors ?

joeb

Hi all. Have a track day in June and figure now would be a good time to put on new shoes. Who is offering best deal on Mich pr4 or 5 s ?? Thanks 

Thanks for the info. Prices vary widely however the trouble I'm having is not many carry the pr5 in my 170 size. ( 03 r1150rt ) The ones who do charge a premium price.

13 minutes ago, joeb said:

Thanks for the info. Prices vary widely however the trouble I'm having is not many carry the pr5 in my 170 size. ( 03 r1150rt ) The ones who do charge a premium price.

Afternoon Joeb

Maybe try Bike Bandit __   https://www.bikebandit.com/tires-tubes

Havasu Dave

My fave has been etiresunlimited.com. Best prices, free shipping, tires always fresh (1 or 2 months old). 

Try 2wheel.com

I just purchased a set of Dunlops from them. All sellers charge about the same. You just have to be lucky they are running a special on tires when your ready to buy.

Try these guys too

Rockymountainatv.com

formerly Riders Domain.

I had good pricing from them in the past.

• Like 1

Well . Bit the bullet and ordered the PR5s from bike bandit.  I loved the PR series. Will have to see how the 5s perform. The only reason I didnt go back to the 4Gts is the 5s are not a Gt. Hope sidewalls have a little more give.

Ordered my Michelin 5s from Bike Bandit 2 days ago and they arrived today. Funny , they dont say pilot road, got me wondering. The rear says Michelin 5 TRAIL.  called them right away and it was confirmed the rear tire was from wrong bin. By the end of the call, a replacement was already on the way . Wonder why they don't say pilot road 5s. Don't think they have a 5 and a pr5 .

On 5/21/2019 at 10:12 AM, joeb said:

Well . Bit the bullet and ordered the PR5s from bike bandit.  I loved the PR series. Will have to see how the 5s perform. The only reason I didnt go back to the 4Gts is the 5s are not a Gt. Hope sidewalls have a little more give.

The side wall give R5 VS PR4GT on an RT was a question kicked about in another thread a while back.  Be sure to come back and comment on your impression of the R5 on the RT. 

On 5/15/2019 at 2:42 PM, 6speedTi said:

Try 2wheel.com

I just purchased a set of Dunlops from them. All sellers charge about the same. You just have to be lucky they are running a special on tires when your ready to buy.

Try these guys too

Rockymountainatv.com

formerly Riders Domain.

I had good pricing from them in the past.

2wheels.com has a two day Memorial day sale on tires. 

Its only 5% but its better than nothing. 

Promo code is TIRES2019

Minimum amount of $149.