IGNORED

J & M Communication Products

tom collins

tom collins

I received my yearly catalog from J & M yesterday and once again started pondering communication gear. Their stuff looks great and seems comparably if not reasonably priced. Has anyone had any experience with their gear they could share?

Thanks in advance.

Tom Collins

I have one of the custom Arai helmets with integrated cable connector and J&M speakers. I liked the integrated connector vs the pig tail. Quality of speakers seems excellent. I use it with my Autocom and it works fine. I think you'll find they focus mostly on cruiser and Goldwing applications with CBs. I believe they are of excellent quality but may not be as sophisticated as Autocom, especially in the noise reduction area.

I've been using J & M since about 93. I've had an excellent experience with them. I am still using the original headsets. I've never had the volume problems I hear about on other systems. I only have to turn the volume control up about 1/4 to get loud enough at any highway speed. I've never had the ground loop problems that I have heard about on the other systems either.

Archived