IGNORED

1200RT - Alarm programming

bmalone

Hi,

I remember reading somewhere that you can program the factory alarm to "beep" when you arm / disarm. I have searched the forum but cannot find any reference. Does anyone know how to do this?

thanks,

Brendan

You should have been given a booklet entitled 'Supplementary Riders Manual for anti-theft alarm system DWA6'

Programming is complicated, too complicated for me to key in. If you've got a fax number let me have it, and I'll send you the relevant page. Or if you can wait till Tuesday, I can get it scanned and email.

Let me know.

Thanks for the reply, there was no additional manual, only one for the radio that I can't hear grin.gif

I'll give the dealer a call next week and see if they can get the manual for me. If you get a chance to scan and post that would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Brendan

One of the members of this site and fellow Aussie, Uggles was kind enough to post a link to the manual on his web site. You can find it here

I also just purchased an '05 R12RT and didn't get the alarm manual or the radio manual. dopeslap.gif I would also appreciate it if you would e-mail me a copy of the alarm manual. I have a call in to Hermy's BMW where I bought my bike and they are working on getting those manuals to me. thumbsup.gif

Archived