IGNORED

What bike are you riding to the UnRally?

TEWKS

What bike are you riding to the UnRally?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What bike are you riding to the UnRally?

• BMW RT
    • BMW GS/A
    • BMW R
    • BMW C/L
    • BMW K
    • Other Brand

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2019 at 04:01 AM

you did not include the "S" series BMW in your list :-)   and not sure if trailering to the UN, and then riding at the UN on my S1000r still counts as "riding" to the UN.  So many technical questions :-)

Oh, It counts Randy! :thumbsup: Especially if rides are offered... :grin:  I figured those S bikes were for the youngins' and Ken's survey showed we may have one on board for another month or so. :dontknow:

I forgot the F & G bikes also. :dopeslap:

Hey I offered rides on the S1000r last FART.  Everyone that was interested said NO.  Most common idea: they could see themselves getting on the bike but after 10 minutes they were not sure they could get back off  :-)

• Haha 1

I’ll be on my ‘14 RT. My son, Alex, will be riding a KTM 1290 Super Advwnture S. My pal, Mike Hobbs, who’s completing the trio, will be on a Harley. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, lawnchairboy said:

F-150 with Maybe a bike in the back.  We will see. 

Hope so, got a ride planned for Tuesday over to Heid's Hodaka / BMW that involves some nice relaxing dirt roads. I realize you don't need "easy" but anyone else on the fence or may be uncomfortable with dirt, this will be a great confidence builder. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Charles Elms

I'll be riding a V-Strom 650.  My 97 RT just got to heavy for me as I got older.  Really miss the RT, but not the weight.

• Like 1

Knowing your other ride, that's quite an endorsement! :thumbsup: Only makes me regret even more not driving down to NJ in a snowstorm to snatch that black & yellow 04 GSA. (with 8,000 mi) (for $5,000 bucks) :dopeslap: Could you see if Mr. Olson can find us a personal ass kicking emoji? :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Cheating, because I will be trailering up with Randy and Andy. Less time getting there and back leaves more time for riding back roads in New England.

2014 F700GS with low suspension. I love this bike. Not only is it about 170 pounds lighter than my 1999RT, everything about it, steering, throttle, clutch, requires less effort than the RT, so it's a lot less work to ride. The only place that requires more effort than the RT is valve adjustment.:27:

• Like 1

We are heading North and East from the MOA Rally.  Not a lot planned at this point.  Just cruising on the GS's.  Crossville, Ashville, ????.

• 1 month later...