IGNORED

New look and Moto Gp

joeb

Wow ! Ive been hibernating the last few months and cant believe the new forum look. Seems like it is harder to get the big picture of topics. Serves me right for not keeping up.

Moto Gp. Since direct tv doesnt carry bein sports anymore any ideas on if there is a good online source for viewing ?

Hope everyone here is well and happy. 

I don't think there is any legitimate free online streaming for motoGP.  Check your favourite Torrent site if you are ethically OK with that.  I bought a season videopass at www.motogp.com and have found it to be excellent if you are a fan.

Agree with your thoughts on the forum.  A major, major undertaking and awesome experience.  The forum admins should be very proud.

Thanks Claudio and Whip. Appreciate the input. Have no problem with paying for decent coverage. Will check out motogp.com. with the season pass can i go back and view previous races ?

21 minutes ago, joeb said:

Thanks Claudio and Whip. Appreciate the input. Have no problem with paying for decent coverage. Will check out motogp.com. with the season pass can i go back and view previous races ?

yep. Way, way back.  

Be sure to watch Assen 2018.....epic race.

MotoGP Video Pass and Timing Pass are the way to go. Have had this for 3 years and would not use anything else. Get to watch practice and testing in off-season, plus interviews and everything MotoGP. For the cost compared to anything else it is great in y opinion. MotoGP has added additional apps just recently that allow you to watch through Amazon Fire and Roku and two other apps for your phone. This can be checked out on MotoGP.com.

If you like motorcycle racing then also look at World Superbike as it also has a Video Pass streaming and Motoamerica is opening a new video pass app, so now one can watch MotoGP, World Superbikes, and AMA/Motoamerica Superbikes.

On 3/8/2019 at 8:20 AM, 041100S said:

Thanks, sounds like the way to go !

On 3/8/2019 at 8:20 AM, 041100S said:

Great first race !!!!  I have Roku and i heard that Amazon fire will connect motogp app to tv. Does anyone know which other apps will connect motogp to tv. Cant seem to find that info on the motogp site. Thanks 

Thats what i did at a buds house. Not sure where all of you live but here in the frozen midwest moto gp season is a warm prelude to the riding season.  

( hate   to admit but rhis year i didnt ride once in Feb ) I  attribute my surely attitude and twitching in my face to withdrawal .

Moto 2 was a great race too.  Triumph triple engines, good talent  and smokin tires should be a fun year. Lookin forward to hearing all of your comments on this years racing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also ... combine your motogp.com subscription with an Apple TV.

Despite what the name sounds like, this is just a little box that plugs to your TV with an hdmi cable, same as, for example, a DVD player.

It picks up the broadcast via wifi from your phone/ipad and puts it on your usual big screen tv.  <$200

• Like 1

I do watch thru Roku now. Really miss BINsports tho. Really dont feel like droppin hundreds to watch American Moto and Superbike. Direct Tv just dropped BIn as they said it got to expensive to carry. Im sure it would have been cheaper to pay for BeIn than buy 3 or 4 subscriptons. 

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. But on thw plus side. Since most commentary is in a language i don't speak, i shut my eyes and pretend I'm listening to blow by blow coverage of the isle of man race.