IGNORED

Iron Butt ride for our Veterans and their Dogs

BruceHarrisJr

BruceHarrisJr

Hello everyone, Bruce Harris, Jr. here.  I've been around this forum for many years primarily as a lurker/reader.  I've owned BMW's since 1973 and with one exception loved every one of them.

Today is March 2, 2019 which just happens to be my 67th birthday. On April 30, 2019 I'll be retiring from compensated work and will be able to devote the remainder of 2019 to this event:  https://www.gofundme.com/bruce039s-campaign-for-america039s-vetdog

Long story short, if my GoFundMe link above is working please consider a donation to America'sVetDogs and join me if you care on my last IronButt ride in October 2019. Lastly, I spend most of my motorcycle forum time over at: k1600forum.com.  Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Bruce Harris, Jr.

Burlington,  NC  27215

Edited by chrisolson
edit to simplify link to gofundme campaign
  • 3 months later...
RandyShields
On 6/17/2019 at 9:20 PM, BruceHarrisJr said:

So disappointing, with 150+ views and no results. I’ll just have to dig deeper.

Bruce, it may be that folks are a bit fatigued from the charity and go fund me requests that we so frequently get.  It sounds like you have a great cause but maybe you could market it a bit and let folks know the motivation and emotion behind it.  That might generate some interest and contributions.

Randy Shields

BruceHarrisJr

Hi Randy and thank you for your suggestion. I did that very thing just yesterday. Please take a moment and revisit my GoFundMe link and view the included uTube video.  Thanks again sir!