IGNORED

Right Now!

TEWKS

I remember you sending me and Jim about a 1/4 mile into the woods to see an old tree (maybe the oldest in the state :dontknow:). I forget exactly where that was but, a neat little excursion. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, TEWKS said:

I remember you sending me and Jim about a 1/4 mile into the woods to see an old tree (maybe the oldest in the state :dontknow:). I forget exactly where that was but, a neat little excursion. :thumbsup:

You are correct sir, I think it was the first time we ran the Trans Fla thru Goethe State Forest, there were bonus points to get a pic of the old cypress tree and yeah you had to walk a ways back in the forest to find it. It doesn't look as impressive as it sounds, probably because it's just really old : )  over 900 years.

r/marijuanaenthusiasts - one thicc boi: Cypress Tree Estimated to be 900+ years old from Goethe state forest, Florida.

559.jpg

586.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Odd body position in this one, don’t know what I was going for. Maybe tapping the GPS? :dontknow: Many Thousands of dollars spent at Disney never came close to the fun I had on that ride!

596A3D91-3B5C-4B53-8C8E-BA157B7A0876.jpeg

• Like 3
2 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Wow, you even supply pictures, that’s awesome! Thanks Bill! :thumbsup:

I believe you've got the one of the creature from the black lagoon in the black Aerostich riding a black BMW : )  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, taylor1 said:

Wasn't that filmed in kind of your neck of the woods ,Wakulla Springs ?

I think it was, we weren’t too far away at the Wacassassa river landing east of Cedar Key, it sure looked like the black lagoon.

image.thumb.jpeg.0e8b48fb1ab0f01c646918188c57f17f.jpeg

• Like 2

Nice! :cool: Very cordial but a huge $ difference $ in where a deal could be struck. Big picture, guess life could suck a lot more than it does. :dontknow: :grin:

3C4BE920-AD38-4F8A-BCB9-9F1EEA260134.jpeg

12 hours ago, TEWKS said:

William, I can’t give you the time back but hey, you asked. :classic_biggrin:

image.png.6c4310bf0e5a1e9fa0e6b0a2f85533a2.png

So you got yourself an old building.  The building I work in was thrown up in the early 60s and we are finally getting a new roof, 'cause it sorta leaks like your firehouse.  

• Like 1

Speaking of the new fire station, it’s going to have a fire-pole. :yes: Also a little tidbit of info, my son is about to be seated to take the Mass Firefighter Exam.  Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Speaking of the new fire station, it’s going to have a fire-pole. :yes: Also a little tidbit of info, my son is about to be seated to take the Mass Firefighter Exam.  Fingers crossed! 

That's all you need, old guys sliding down a pole,.....I see ankles being fubar'd up.

Good luck to the boy, you passed it, so shouldn't be that difficult ;)

• Haha 1

Haha, I was gonna say that the test is “designed for idiots” which he’s not. :classic_biggrin: Yup, broken ankles are a sure bet in the future of the TFD. I still can’t believe in the “nanny times we live in” they’re going to let us run with scissors! :D

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

That reminded me of the signs that I saw one day.  See if you can catch it.

Looks like Ferguson's Meat Market.

Animal Shelter. :dontknow: :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1
John Ranalletta

Ruth and I are doing a COVID breakout.  Today we drove from Franklin to Tellico Plains (Tellico Grains was closed, dammik!).  Over the Cherohala and up the Dragon.  Very little traffic; only a few bikes and a handful of sports car.  We never had anyone in front of or behind us.  While going off road on the Dragon is never a good idea, the north bound shoulder is almost a foot deep in places due to erosion.  Catch a car's front wheel and it would be nearly impossible to save.  The Cherohala was as good as ever with zero, nada, zilch traffic ahead or behind us.

image.thumb.png.80e5da4768d71095bc2a1333b94151cb.png

• Like 5

A dog in the passenger seat and a Goat in the side mirror. ;) This little one is getting quite expensive per pound I’ll tell you! :old: Another unexpected vet visit this morning. A little off balance. Which seems perfectly normal to me. :dontknow: :grin:

043FA670-D457-4CC6-9690-22DB5770E6B2.jpeg

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

A dog in the passenger seat and a Goat in the side mirror. ;) This little one is getting quite expensive per pound I’ll tell you! :old: Another unexpected vet visit this morning. A little off balance. Which seems perfectly normal to me. :dontknow: :grin:

043FA670-D457-4CC6-9690-22DB5770E6B2.jpeg

That's not a dog!!!  It's a snack for a Rottweiler.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rougarou said:

That's not a dog!!!  It's a snack for a Rottweiler.

Or for a hawk. Be mindful of letting that little one run loose in the back yard.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, we do! :thumbsup: 

Last winter I let her out the front door to pee and as I was walking down the steps a Fox came shooting out from the side of the house. Luckily it was in hot pursuit of a jackrabbit.

I get away with a lot of shit, but losing that dog (mouse) would be my downfall! :)

Thanks for the reminder! :thumbsup:

John Ranalletta
20 hours ago, MikeB60 said:

Non traditional this year!

20201126_091853.jpg

Homemade ravioli here.  Traditional Thanksgiving with kids starts with kids making noodles to go with the ravioli.  Not this year unfortunately.

• Like 2
John Ranalletta
20 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

Homemade ravioli here.  Traditional Thanksgiving with kids starts with kids making noodles to go with the ravioli.  Not this year unfortunately.

Grandma guides the pasta process virtually this year.

• Like 2
John Ranalletta
13 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

Does that include pizzellas?   Mmm, pizzellas.

No pizzelles for Thanksgiving.  More of a Christmas item for us, though a very simple substitute is the anise pillow - same dough w/ anise only baked instead of pressed with a tad of icing.  Disappear like popcorn.

Kids did a great job with the pasta

• Like 2