IGNORED

Right Now!

TEWKS

Too big to put next to the refrigerator where I see most of my little buddies.  In the N latitudes the pond would be a skating rink some months, but with a tall bucket, skate away.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Red said:

In the N latitudes the pond would be a skating rink some months, but with a tall bucket, skate away.

I’m going to make another trap for under the back deck at the house. I’ve got a gallon of windshield washer fluid that I’ll fill the swimming pool with! ;) 

I’ll just grab this from the kitchen 🤫 and I’ll save on WW fluid! :classic_biggrin:

Best-Strainer-Spoons.jpg

No, just windshield washer fluid. Not “as” toxic for any unintended visitors. A little concerned that I may be enjoying this too much on this day of thanks….:dontknow: :classic_biggrin:
image.thumb.jpeg.e93ed2f0051f980a7a6d7eeb730193b2.jpeg

• Like 1

Just got back from 2.5 hours of driving to all four of my sites delivering to those working today.

Started with

image.thumb.jpeg.983e22253edf41dbb196c8b5573b5398.jpeg

Made four

IMG_1961.thumb.jpg.fe704a30b15c3b6b85f2d6838f3556d5.jpg

These came out

IMG_1962.thumb.jpg.9e1ee99136e04b58f6a1a369409f62c0.jpg

Pumpkin bread with chocolate and almonds

And they say FoxNews is useless

Also made two more for the family!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

At altitude on a flight to HOU to meet up with @wbw6cos2.  This tech stuff is cool!   

Cheers!

16378591050001261525631521775104.jpg

God bless you!  Not a fan of flying this time of year. Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeah Mike,  the Atlanta airport was a madhouse.  I had to go through general boarding security as I had forgotten to update my Known Traveler Number when my passport  expired/renewed; I did not get TSA PreCheck.   :ohboy:  Houston (Hobby) was basicaly deserted.

My rental ride - SWEEET!   2020 GT.  It is in rain mode because of precipitation.  For some reason, the rear tires have no grip.  :dontknow:

Tomorrow, I will get to get a feel for it when the roads dry up.   :yes:

20211125_115630-1.jpg

• Like 4
On 11/23/2021 at 8:32 PM, Rougarou said:

Thanks, but wasn't til now I noticed this.

You know how you're working and into what your doing, but don't realize that you forgot something til much later,.....well, now is that time I noticed what I forgot.

Yesterday I wrapped the garage face.  Before I wrapped it, there was a base to the vent that, when they put the vinyl on, whoever did it, "chipped" the extruding part of that base.  It's where the cedar siding butted up to at the top, under the base of the triangle.  Anyway, I had to "mill" the board that went up there with my $50 table saw, angle on the bottom, angle on the top, two wedge cuts at different lengths, all on the same board.  I finished that, got it in place, then commenced to wrapping it up.  I also had to "reinstall" an outlet box that they removed and just drilled a hole through the center support.  Got done with that,.....finished the wrapping, told myself to cut the wrap where the outlet box is,.....and as you look at the picture,....do you see a cut, 'bout center of the whole thing, for an outlet box,.........no, you don't:87:  Now I gotta go back in the damn attic, bring my vibrator and poke a hole,.......ugh!!!!  If you look a couple of pictures up, you'll see where the hole is for the outlet box!!!,.....it ain't there for the new siding!!!!!

You've done well if that's the worst mistake you made m'friend!  Looks good!

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Did ya ever experience it as a kid down there? BTW, had to look that up…:spittake:

Yep, 'memba in the mid-70's we had a dusting in SW Louisiana,.....which for us, was a  blizzard, snow drifts at least 1/2-1" high.  There's a picture of a sneauxman on the hood of my mom's 69 Mercury Marauder (ya, with the 429 Interceptor motor), he was about 2ft, tall.  Got an old happy snap somewhere of it.  Really need to digitize all the old photos.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, taylor1 said:

Richard, when I first saw the pic. I was hoping you were getting infused with a little more sarcasm. Can never have too much :rofl:

well, I tried sincerity once, it was hilarious, so sarcasm it is

• Smile 1
3 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

Mine is '19 model with 26,551 miles and no leaks.  So.....decided better now than later.

Ya, '19 with 23k,......finding the time to dump the bike is the main issue,....,......the other issue is they'll likely want me to wash it or something.......

• Smile 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

It must have been little as there is only one photo posted.  :rofl:

Are you trying to tell me something?  :grin:

• Haha 2

It is kind of an interesting old sled, complicated for it's day that falls somewhere between analog and digital. This one has a couple cosmetic blems I'll get to eventually but I like the later AMG wheels somebody put on it. I disconnect the battery (easy, it's in the trunk) if it's going to sit more than a few days because it has an electrical draw but I knew that when I bought it. Problem is the top has to re-synch itself every time with the proper sequence of windows up-down, steering lock to lock, farting at the exact right moment and I don't always get it just right : ) 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, roadscholar said:

it has an electrical draw

My 97 did also, we just stored it on a tender. It is interesting how good those R230 series wheels look on it, really sharp!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Geez, how long does it take to throw a building up in the land of Mass.?  Seems like this is taking a bit too long.

Our company landlord scrapped ground on a new facility the first of October, our GC will be in the building in March, and we'll have it operational by August.  'bout 70k sqft manufacturing facility with 20ksqft office area.  But your building is purdier than ours will be.

• Like 1

Saying February now. :dontknow: No real matter to me because I’ll be staying in our south sub station. Being old has few privileges so you gots to grab whatever is available to you. :classic_biggrin: 

Had a look at the apparatus folding doors they installed. They look very narrow from where I was standing. I foresee a mishap or two. :facepalm:

• Smile 1
19 minutes ago, MikeB60 said:

Major surgery! Bad timing chain tensioner on the right side of the Mercury.

20211223_152722.thumb.jpg.f51d78c0deed7d9bd508b557fe2f9868.jpg

I hit the like button because I like that you have the mechanical ability to tackle a job like that! ;) Didn’t want you to think I liked seeing you with a broken vehicle. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1

He seems to have the technical ability (unless the photo was take at the shop working on it :classic_biggrin:) but that does not mean there wasn't any cussing going on.  Just sayin'

It looks complicated to me, but you go boy!  Kudos.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

I hit the like button because I like that you have the mechanical ability to tackle a job like that! ;) Didn’t want you to think I liked seeing you with a broken vehicle. :classic_biggrin:

I got it! We will see about mechanical ability, it ain't running yet!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

He seems to have the technical ability (unless the photo was take at the shop working on it :classic_biggrin:) but that does not mean there wasn't any cussing going on.  Just sayin'

It looks complicated to me, but you go boy!  Kudos.

and tool throwing,…..the jobs not difficult unless you throw some tools,      Now wheres that 10mm socket

• Haha 3

That brings back memories, not all good, I used to get deep into repairs like that all the time, it would keep me up at night until I got it back together and running. I have no time or patience for that anymore, I got a guy. More than happy to pay him.

You're a good man to get after it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 9Mary7 said:

Good to see you're replacing that pesky water pump since you're in there!!

Had an '83 Crown Vic that the water pump went out.,......this was back when I couldn't afford tools, but I did have an adjustable wrench, some pliers and a myriad of sockets, none of which were the correct size.  Did the damn pump swap in the apartment parking lot.

Had I known that the base had an auto hobby shop with all the toys one could have imagined, it'a made a world of difference.:4607:

• Smile 1