IGNORED

Home Page

LBump

Wondering how often does the Home Page refresh?  The current post, time and member signature don't always coincide with the Home Page.  Either when I log in and/or refresh browser.  Is it me, this computer or, is this normal?  Insights are appreciated. :thumbsup:

Not sure I understand completely  ...  which browser / OS ?  In general , the time displayed is picked up from your computer and is local to you.

Chrome/Windows.  When I go to the home forum  page it will list new topics, the member that posted the topic and how long ago the response was made.  When clicking on the time of the last response, which takes you to the topic and last post, I find the time that is listed on the Home Page does not coincide with the time listed on the last post.  Sometimes it will even be a new post by another member.  Home Page doesn't seem to keep up with the actual posting time.  Does this make any sense to you Chris?  Remember you''re dealing with a luddite...  

Would it make a difference if you are logged in vs a guest?  I just  viewed different posts while being logged in and the time, posted and subject were all current with the Home Page.  Then I logged out; and as a guest the time didn't coincide.  Humm....

10 hours ago, LBump said:

Wondering how often does the Home Page refresh?  The current post, time and member signature don't always coincide with the Home Page.  Either when I log in and/or refresh browser.  Is it me, this computer or, is this normal?  Insights are appreciated. :thumbsup:

Larry, maybe it is time to upgrade from your Tandy Computer and flip phone.:lurk:

I love my Tandy Eddd... there's no reason to change.  Many fond memories. Plus I get to do many different things while it's loading up. b99fa45c2b75749796a5921fa7bb9e07.jpg

• Like 1