IGNORED

Dinner Cruise

TEWKS

Got two interested! :yes: 

If it's not going to mess up other dinner plans and we get a few more lookers, I'll make a phone call or two. :thumbsup:

I think I would be in on that! Should be an interesting thing to do. Quite a ways off, but it wouldn't hurt to see about how things could go as a group. 

• Like 1

So, I spoke to the Steamboat Co and the'd love to have us. Of cour$e they would! :grin: 

$57.00 for a buffet style dinner and they'll toss in a boat ride. On Mon the 24th they have St. Louis ribs. :lick:

Boards at 5:30 and sails at 6:30 to 8:45.

Parking across the street is $15.00

There's a possibility that we could get the Lake George Trolly from Dunham's but I'd have to do more research on that.

Like I said, if interest builds I can make a few more calls. Also, I don't want to mess up what may already be going on so no hurt feelings here, IYKWIM.

Sounds fun to me! :thumbsup:

While I don't like paying $150+ for a motel room, I think $57 for a buffet and cruise is a fair price. But the $15 parking? Maybe we could work on that, shuttle or reduced rate or something. 

Or do we need a thread for sharing a parking space like the rooms!

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, realshelby said:

Or do we need a thread for sharing a parking space like the rooms!

Years ago I rode up to Hampton Beach with a few buddies and parking was tight. Thinking hey, we can all park in this one metered spot and save room for other motorists. :) (do-gooders) :classic_wink: An hour later, four bikes & three parking tickets! :dopeslap:

Looks like we might have enough interested people to fill the S.S. MINNOW. Now they're offering a two hour & fifteen minute tour. Copyright infringement or something.:dontknow: :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

Looks like Tuesday June 25th will be the target date for the dinner cruise. Now this is not the official Group Dinner, I believe that's going to take place on Wednesday the 26th.

I'm going to call this week and get a few more details, hopefully a group discount rate and info on transportation from Dunham's.

Stay tuned. :classic_biggrin:

Food+served+on+the+ship

saint-sacrement-dinner.jpg

• Like 2

The BMWST group has seating for 50 aboard the Lac du Saint Sacrement on Tuesday the 25th of June at 5:30 PM.:clap: Now for the bad, a group discount rate would require one payment up front which would be a PITA. Also, the LG trolley service does not run up to Dunham's, matter fact they don't run up that side of the lake at all. :dontknow: So, parking across the street or maybe loading up Dunham's van could be an option.

When you call, Mention BMWST to be seated together. 

$57.00

1-518 668-5777 ext. O Or Book On Line.

19 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

Looks like that's 6:30p start.

Reservation #
401630 - John & Ruth
401623 - Pat 

Now all the years I've been out to the LG area, I have never sailed with them. I think it's going to be a very nice time! :thumbsup:

She boards at 5:30 & sails at 6:30. ;)

Chris, I can't seem to find it on my IPad tonight but yesterday on a PC it was there. I will look again in the AM, but for sure it's Tuesday June 25th with a 5:30 board time and 6:30 sail time.

It is there, you have to click on the Cruises tab then scroll down to the Lac du Sacrement Dinner Cruise and then the book dinner cruise only tab and select the date.  I did not see any way to add the group to get seated together. It may be better to call.

• Like 1

Found it on page 3. ;)

Jun 25, 2019 (Tue)

Dinner Cruise & Buffet

SAINT

06:30 PM

08:45 PM

Steel Pier, 57 Beach Rd.

Select22.png?v=4.0.1.83

Jun 25, 2019 (Tue) Evening Sightseeing Cruise SAINT 06:30 PM 08:45 PM Steel Pier, 57 Beach Rd. 700 Select22.png?v=4.0.1.83 21
Jun 26, 2019 (Wed) Dinner Cruise & Buffet SAINT 06:30 PM 08:45 PM Steel Pier, 57 Beach Rd. 300 Select22.png?v=4.0.1.83 22
Jun 26, 2019 (Wed) Evening Sightseeing Cruise SAINT 06:30 PM 08:45 PM Steel Pier, 57 Beach Rd. 700 Select22.png?v=4.0.1.83 23
Jun 27, 2019 (Thu) Dinner Cruise & Buffet SAINT 06:30 PM 08:45 PM Steel Pier, 57 Beach Rd. 298 Select22.png?v=4.0.1.83 24
Jun 27, 2019 (Thu) Evening Sightseeing Cruise SAINT 06:30 PM 08:45 PM Steel Pier, 57 Beach Rd. 700 Select22.png?v=4.0.1.83 25
Jun 28, 2019 (Fri) Dinner Cruise & Buffet SAINT 06:30 PM 08:45 PM Steel Pier, 57 Beach Rd. 300 Select22.png?v=4.0.1.83 26
Jun 28, 2019 (Fri) Evening Sightseeing Cruise SAINT 06:30 PM 08:45 PM Steel Pier, 57 Beach Rd. 700 Select22.png?v=4.0.1.83 27
Jun 29, 2019 (Sat) Dinner Cruise & Buffet SAINT 06:30 PM 08:45 PM Steel Pier, 57 Beach Rd. 170 Select22.png?v=4.0.1.83 28
Jun 29, 2019 (Sat) Evening Sightseeing Cruise SAINT 06:30 PM 08:45 PM Steel Pier, 57 Beach Rd. 170 Select22.png?v=4.0.1.83
  • 3 weeks later...
**   Chris   **

I finally got back to this.  I went to their site from my computer and was able to find the appropriate cruise.

I don't know if it will help, but I put in the comments field to please sit us with the BMWST group or we will make their lives miserable!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so just in case you want the cruise and not the buffet, cost for the cruise is 22.00.  They do have a "full" snack bar.  basic items are 8 different appetizers, Burger/fries, chicken fingers/fries, grilled chicken/fries  and each item runs between 8.00 - 10.00.  I called them and the snack bar menu is being finalized, and is currently not on their website, but these basic items are on the menu each year.  Just an FYI for those members who may not be buffet eaters.  :-)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I made a call to the Steamboat Company Co. today to check on a cutoff date for booking. They said they weren't going to put a date but, they mentioned as the weather warms the cruise will fill fairly quickly. Also, make sure you mention BMWST so they seat us in the same area. :eat:

1-518 668-5777 ext. O

Reservation made. They said something about wearing coveralls as I would be shoveling coal to get my discount.........

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Bump...;)

The BMWST group has seating for 50 aboard the Lac du Saint Sacrement on Tuesday the 25th of June at 5:30 PM. The LG trolley service does not run up to Dunham's, So, parking across the street or maybe loading up Dunham's van could be an option.

When you call, Mention BMWST to be seated together. 

$57.00

1-518 668-5777 ext. O Or Book On Line.

How many takers on this event? I'm tempted to just wait till we get there and book then. Their cancellation policy is sucky.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, I am trailering to the UN.  I will have my Dodge Ram 2500 there.  Seating for 5 inside the cab, and around 10-12 can climb in the bed of the truck.  As I do not drink alcohol, I am happy to be a designated driver for the evenings event. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...