IGNORED

FS. 2016 Africa Twin DCT. Savannah GA

mickeym3

AT with only 2800 miles, and farkled appropriately to handle any need, Starbucks or Alaska.  My son bought the bike in late 2017 from original owner but after making updates decided he wanted a naked sport bike so it’s now in my possession.  Surprised how well this bike runs and really like the DCT. Would keep but GSA 1250 lust is a powerful emotion. Initial service by dealer and I just changed oil, filter and DCT filter. Original Dunlop’s. Enhancements noted below.

Full Bumot top case and panniers, like new (“casual” use OEM panniers included).

Altrider mounting plate for top case. 

Atlas throttle lock (surprising how well it works)

Touratech tank bag

OEM Power socket added in dash

Adjustment arms for windshield 

Full Heed crash bars (these are the best I’ve seen for the AT)

Altrider skid plate (flimsy OEM included)

OEM centerstand 

Title will be in hand as soon as GA DMV processes the transfer. 30 miles from Savannah/Hilton Head airport or 120 miles from Jacksonville airport so can support fly and ride from either.  $10K

26F8E7F0-F973-4F41-8954-2D1B550ED5D6.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Neglected to mention the bike’s Bumot 4L tool box as shown. Mileage creeping up slowly with all the 70 degree + weather but no long rides planned. These are amazing bikes for the money. 

B6BA7E91-667C-4F46-A6C7-0D50E533FB1F.jpeg

4FA5B144-278A-4A94-9E87-377BFC042E45.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Reduced to $9750 and title is in my hand. Bike has >$3K in extras...if you want to do a fly and ride I’ll even ship the OEM panniers to your door. In the process of getting cataract surgery on both eyes so haven’t got the centerstand recall done (change the spring) but bike is still under factory extended warranty for another two full months.