IGNORED

Cabin Sharing and Roommates

Whip

BMW Ken and I just tried to get a double queen room and have a $1400 cabin as our only option.  I held off for now so put our name on the list.

I just called and all the queen rooms gone. I can get a room with a King bed and a pull out sofa. But would rather get a cabin for 3. A friend of mine is riding up from MD , just need a third to share a cabin.

47 minutes ago, BobW03 said:

I am staying off-site with my friend from MD.

Now, don't forget to add you & your bud's name to the IN list. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, COLSKP said:

I am attending with Scout6/Rob, and need a place to stay. Willing to share a room or cabin if someone has an extra spot.  Let me know.  Thanks!

I'll add you to the IN list. Would you like a name & location or just your sign in? BTW, welcome to the site! :wave: 

• 3 weeks later...

Reservation made nearby (incl mini-kitchen) 6/22-6/25. One queen bed still available, PM me if you want it to split room w/ me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just made a reservation … single room. At present I'm not certain if I'll be alone.

However, if it turns out I will be single and a couple needs a single room, then PM me and I'll free up this room.  

• 4 weeks later...

Roommate can’t make it.   Have a 2 BR 1 Bath Cabin reserved Sunday-Friday(5 nights).  Total with tax is $1082.60, so half would be $541.30.

Please PM if you might be interested.

I am also open to rooming with someone that is looking for a roommate in a less expensive accommodation.

Thanks.

I'm a late joiner, looking for a room with an extra bed. Tentative plans are to arrive on Saturday, June 22, returning on Friday June 28. To the best of my knowledge, I do not snore, but motorcyclists should travel with earplugs. I am early to bed early to rise. PM me if you have a room with an unclaimed bed.

OR email libssd@gmail.com. Phone: 706-300-0743.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Half a double queen still available.   Five nights Sunday-Thursday, $430 = $86 a night that's not all that bad, somebody must need a room.