IGNORED

The Official who's IN for the 2019 UN

TEWKS

Motorhead1977
4 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

I probably don't need to tell this group but the Northeast is a bit of a push to get to from almost anywhere. (tucked up in the right corner :grin:) But, If you haven't been to the LG area before, it will be worth the effort! :thumbsup:

A++ on that. I have lived about 50-60 miles away from the LG Adirondack Mtns area for over 30 years and it is very picturesque with some awesome riding/day trips.  Not hyper technical like the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mtns but really good riding in it's own right.  :bike:

• Like 1

Tom, I think you mentioned saving rooms for the long haul riders but I believe there are rooms still available at Dunham's. Also, a cheaper option is the Studio Motel or the Wingate. My thinking is if you were going to do a couple of the planned day rides with us, adding 120 miles on top of that would kinda stink. 

Motorhead1977

I'll look at that.  I am trying to manage my law practice schedule so I can get away for more than a day.  I'll know better during the last week of May how that may play out.  Are any of the planned day ride routes available yet?  Thanks.

Planned day rides are here.

Now these are the rides I put together and it's an open invite to all. I'm sure some people will change up the order and go on their own ride or map out something completely different.

On 5/9/2019 at 8:23 AM, John Ranalletta said:

Can't let 2019 START (57) attendance beat UnRally, can we?

They are very popular and have a following.....

Unfortunately, I now have a conflict in schedule and cannot make the UN this year,

Sorry , I'll miss you guys - have a great time.

-- Barry Moss , Bethesda, Md 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
steve.foote

Unfortunately, Silvia will not be able to make it this time.  So, it'll just be me.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Not only is Terri not going to make it due to her job I have to cancel as well.

My bike has been in the shop since START, when I found there was a problem with my shock rebuild. It's been slow going, but now even slower because the guy has ruptured a disc and has had to transfer his work over to other people (but he is supervising). It won't be finished for a while AND I have other commitments that if I'm not going to make the UN I must commit to now. So, I've decided. :4331:

So I just cancelled my/our room. If anyone is looking for a single Queen room at Dunham's jump on it quickly! 

I'll really have a major issue if my bike isn't ready for FART! :88:

11 minutes ago, TyTass said:

My bike has been in the shop since START, when I found there was a problem with my shock rebuild. It's been slow going, but now even slower because the guy has ruptured a disc and has had to transfer his work over to other people (but he is supervising). It won't be finished for a while AND I have other commitments that if I'm not going to make the UN I must commit to now. So, I've decided. :4331:

So I just cancelled my/our room. If anyone is looking for a single Queen room at Dunham's jump on it quickly! 

Sorry to hear that. 

I just switched from my double queen to Craig's single.  There is now a double queen available.

Motorhead1977

My Court appearance schedule with clients has me scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning so those days are now out.  I am hoping to be able to get up to Lake George on Thursday and Friday.  This working thing sure gets in the way of the fun activities.

• Sad 1

Well it looks like an appointment with a gastroenterologist and a colonoscopy will prevent my attendance.

I paid for the cruise, don't know if anyone else can take advantage of that. Welcome to try.

• Sad 3
John Ranalletta
27 minutes ago, Bud said:

Well it looks like an appointment with a gastroenterologist and a colonoscopy will prevent my attendance.

I paid for the cruise, don't know if anyone else can take advantage of that. Welcome to try.

What some guys will do to get out of an Unrally.  Good luck, Bud.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bud said:

Bummer, and good luck. Colonoscopy is my least favorite procedure, mainly because of the obnoxious sulfurous prep stuff that you have to drink in large quantities. On the other hand, I love propofol, which is like a light switch: ON/OFF.

• Like 1
On 6/5/2019 at 12:09 PM, TyTass said:

Well dang it, Craig!  it’s not an R1200 but you’re welcome to use my F650 Dakar!

sorry Bud, nothing to offer there :14:

This is probably your last chance to go down in history as one of the elite 2019 Lake George UnRally Attendees. ;) :grin: Time is quickly nearing the end. You should get on board if you'd like to inspire future generations by showcasing your adventurous lifestyle! :read:

Or, you could just simply show up. :dontknow: :spittake:

image.jpg.541ef3fa4621133de3e18711fdf735

The 2019 UnRally Attendees

Dunham’s Bay Resort 

Lake George NY.

1, TEWKS - Pat Brothers - Tewksbury, MA.

2, marcopolo - Mark Mayhew - Alexandria, VA.

3, MikeB60 - Mike & DyAnne Barksdale - Phenix City, AL.  ½ OUT

4, ltljohn - John - Haycock, PA.

5, Rightspin - Silvia & Steve - Brooklet, GA.  ½ OUT

6, Burt - Burt Jones - Jenison, MI.   OUT

7, John Ranalletta - John & Ruth - Indianapolis, IN.

8, DaveCinNO - Dave Cantin - New Orleans, LA.  OUT

9, Lawnchairboy - Chris - Karen - Tom - Will - Chesapeake, VA.

10, randy - Andy Raye & Randy Etheridge - Atlanta, GA.

11, drswift - Dave & Janet Swift - Grass Valley, CA.

12, Motorhead1977 - Tom - Albany, NY.  OUT

13, scout6 - Rob Stevens - Lowell, MI.

14, Ron B - Ron - Grayslake, IL.

15, realshelby  - Terry - Houston, TX.

16, Hammock Mike - Mike & Christine - Des Moines, IA.

17, K12rider - Barry - Bethesda, MD.  OUT

18, Endobobdds - Bob Smyth - Washington, DC.

19, Whip - Larry Kachadourian - Salida, CO.

20, Chris - Chris Blaschke - Richmond, TX.

21, Woodie - Woodie - Hartford, CT.

22, BobW03 - Bob Watkins - Tewksbury, MA.

23, David Rouleau - MD.

24, Mike - Mike Boomgarden - Aurora, IL.  

25, Alex - Alex Boomgarden - Aurora, IL.

26, Mike H. - Mike Hobbs – Chicago, IL.

27, COLSKP - Rob’s buddy – MI.

28, Chris K - Chris Kinney – Atlanta, GA.

29, Joel - Joel - Atlanta, GA.

30, Foot - Alan D. - Dunlap, TN.

31, Charles Elms - Ellicott City, MD.

32, TyTass - Craig T - Marietta, GA.  OUT

33, Lester V - Lester & Nadine - *Grand Forks, BC Canada*

__, mrzoom  - Richard Elarde - Tulsa, OK.

35, Oldironken - Ken Erman - Windsor, CT.

36, Pat McCourt - Pat - Littlestown, PA.

37, Mango – Robert Mangasarian - Coral Gables, FL.

38, Mitch - Robert Mitchell - New Market, NH.

39, Id's_OK  - Christopher Patterson - Birmingham, AL.

40, BMW_Ken  - Ken Martin - Kingsport, TN.

41, Selden - Selden Deemer - Dahlonega, GA.

42, Bud - Bud M. - Southern IL.  OUT

43, Fasterpill  - Phil - Saratoga Springs, NY.

large.image.jpeg.3589e5dcc3371cd120a41ee

image.jpegJ

I know the trip has begun for some, ride safe everyone! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 4:19 PM, Bud said:

The good news: I will not need a colon resection and the Dr. cauterized the blood vessels where I had radiation for my prostate cancer.

Life is good!😀

• Like 4