IGNORED

The Official who's IN for the 2019 UN

TEWKS

After you book your room you should post your name here (full name) is up to you. Your home location and arrival date would be cool. I may try and get some name tags together if it's not already in the works.

image.jpg

Pat Brothers Tewksbury Ma. Arriving on Sunday the 23rd.

Chris karen will and Tom we hope.   We hope for the week.  Res made.  

Sending will off to college this year and he might go early summer, we will see.

• Like 1
Motorhead1977

No room reservation as I'm only 60 miles away, but in. Motorhead1977 (Tom) Albany NY. Leaving the resort rooms for those who are from way out of town.

I'm in. I managed to get a ground floor queen room in the main building, arriving Monday, leaving Friday. Looking forward to seeing you all!   

• Like 3

In! Made reservations off site. 4 miles away. I may get run off the rally site property, but I will wait at the entrance for y'all to go ride! Probably leave Friday June 21 from Houston. Going through Nashville, Columbus, and along the lake to get there. 3 days, will be a bit over 1800 miles one way.  Taking a different route back, likely through West Virginia. 

• Like 1

BobW03 - Bob Watkins - Another Tewksbury, MA resident and will arrive on Saturday for the week 

My riding buddy from MD is David Rouleau, not sure if he has a moniker on this fine site yet.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m in (Mike Boomgarden). Riding in from northern Illinois with my son Alex Boomgarden, and my good friend Mike Hobbs. Alex and I live in Aurora, IL, and Mike lives in Chicago. 

To my great dismay (🤪), Alex will be riding his super cool KTM, and Mike H will be leading the way on his Harley. We’re staying offsite, arriving on 6/23, and departing on 6/27. Depending on when we arrive at our rental, we may or may not make it to the resort on Sunday. I’m kind of a nut when it comes to long days on the road, but my companions may not be as willing to suffer. 

• Like 2
**   Chris   **
On 2/9/2019 at 8:45 AM, Whip said:

Whip.. Larry Kachadourian,  Salida Colorado

**Chris**  ... Chris Blaschke,  Rosenburg Texas

Richmond, Texas!   

Come on, get it Right!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ** Chris ** said:

Richmond, Texas!   

Come on, get it Right!

I was trying to protect you from your fans. 

• 3 weeks later...
Charles Elms

Charles Elms -  Ellicott City Maryland  - arriving Monday 24th.  Camping at Hearthstone Point  State Park.  Might have a guest.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey! Am I too late to join the party? It looks like I can make it. 

I may be flying solo. Not yet certain.

I'm estimate arrival on Tues, departing on Fri. 

• Like 1

Well, let's get this party started!! :dance: :grin: Craig, you may be way ahead of me on this but Chris K, Joel, & Alan (Foot) are UNing it from your neck of the woods! :thumbsup:

Charles Elms

Pat McCourt, Littlestown, Pa,  will be attending with Charles Elms (already registered # 31). 

• Like 1

Mango.   Robert Mangasarian,  Coral Gables, FL.  Will be arriving 6/23. I will be staying at the Windham. I’ll probably hitch a ride on the Autotrain on the way up.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

After discussions at START and finding an available roommate I'm IN!  A lot of reading/planning to do but likely arriving Sunday through Friday, sharing a cabin with BMW_Ken.

Christopher Patterson, Birmingham, AL

• Like 1

Dave Cantin, New Orleans, LA

I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel out of this UN.  Just can't get the stars to align.  Gonna miss visiting NY, New England and Canada.  Ya'll have fun!

• Sad 3

IN. I will be coming up with Andy and Randy, bringing the F700GS in Randy's trailer.

Arriving Saturday afternoon, June 22, leaving Friday June 28. I'll be sharing a room  at the Studio Motel of Lake George (about 4.5 miles from Dunhams) with Woodie, who will be checking out Tuesday, so I will have a queen bed available Tuesday-Thursday nights if anybody is still looking for a place to stay those dates.

• Like 1

Well, you snooze, you lose. So I'm IN for the UN. Staying at Studio Motel of Lake George.

Arriving on the 23rd departing on the 28th

• Like 3

Dave C is out and we retired Richard's # 34 so Bud, you're actually # 40. (but tagged at 42) Now, wives & children bring the number close to 50. :thumbsup: Updated list will show up on Thursday so, who wants to be famous? ;) :grin:

Just like having an extra Pilot on a commercial flight, a spare Boat Captain on a Dinner Cruise wouldn't be a bad thing either. ;)

Peer pressure! :dopeslap: I'm on a very limited diet, have lost 13 lbs in the last 4 weeks and I'm pretty sure there won't be much that I would be able to eat. :27:

However, in the interest of family harmony, I will book tomorrow.:18:

• Like 2

Now if the buffet monster can't crack your determination :thumbsup: Randy wrote this.. 

randy   

so just in case you want the cruise and not the buffet, cost for the cruise is 22.00.  They do have a "full" snack bar.  basic items are 8 different appetizers, Burger/fries, chicken fingers/fries, grilled chicken/fries  and each item runs between 8.00 - 10.00.  I called them and the snack bar menu is being finalized, and is currently not on their website, but these basic items are on the menu each year.  Just an FYI for those members who may not be buffet eaters.  :-)

I probably don't need to tell this group but the Northeast is a bit of a push to get to from almost anywhere. (tucked up in the right corner :grin:) But, If you haven't been to the LG area before, it will be worth the effort! :thumbsup: