IGNORED

Gadget Guy Bracket Kit IV (solo) with Touratech mount 065-0066 for BMW R1150RT?

Rudley

Has anyone tried this combination for a Garmin 2610? I'm curious if the Touratech mount would come in contact with the windscreen when the screen is in the full low position. It sure would place the GPS in a nice position, above the guages, and if possible, the Touratech 065-0066 locking mount would virtually eliminate any vibtation. Interested in anyone's experience, as I'm geting ready!!

Rich06FJR1300

yes! i'm using it now! so far so good...just have to be careful about the windscreen...i keep mine mostly in the upper position(s) most of the time..you can change the position on it but be careful, it does hit it in the lowest position (i have an aeroflow). But this bracket is much better than the one garmin makes (my 2610 fell out when i went over a bump) and that was why i went to the touratech.

yes! i'm using it now! so far so good...just have to be careful about the windscreen...i keep mine mostly in the upper position(s) most of the time..you can change the position on it but be careful, it does hit it in the lowest position (i have an aeroflow). But this bracket is much better than the one garmin makes (my 2610 fell out when i went over a bump) and that was why i went to the touratech.

Do you have pics of your setup? I want mine to look good on my RT. I just ordered a 2730.

Thanks in advance.

Bryant

Archived