5 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Sorry Bill, roadscholar university flunky, here! :rofl:

Not too bad Pat, we'll give it a solid C+  :grin:

225.jpg 

232.jpg

• Like 3
RandyShields
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:39 PM, Whip said:

You are welcome to stay at my house anytime. 

Whip, sending you a pm.

• Like 1
lawnchairboy

That KTM 500 was the only one I ever saw climb a tree, and tell Diamond after that pic he is in my nightmares.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:11 PM, roadscholar said:

Yep.

IMG_1908.thumb.JPG.0936ca7aaaa90b0cff460344afa89424.JPG 

IMG_1910.thumb.JPG.8d01d81878449711af05a8ae5ad7dbba.JPG

On the way to Imogene Pass.  At that point it is still Camp Bird Road., 361, which connects to 26A and then Imogene Pass Road. At my first UN which was in Gunnison, I rode my K1100LT up to where 26 A joins Camp Bird Road.  On an old computer somewhere I have some pics. Need to dig them up and reminisce. 

• Like 3
RandyShields

I love these letters.  I just got one last week asking for $20K in Bitcoin to not tell my wife about my cheating lifestyle.

Lot's of typos in the letter that are a clue as to its scaminess, including the preposterous scenario it presents.  There is a firm by this name in Toronto, but no Peter Bidelman there.  It appears to be a small estate planning firm and they probably don't have a clue about this fraud out there using their firm name.  A lawyer would never send a letter like this asking for you to participate in a fraud. I am just surprised that it isn't asking you for money, although that would likely have come in phase two, after you provide them your personal information.  You may want to consider sending this to the firm as a head's up.

Randy

Bill_Walker

It's hilarious that the scammer's mail merge failed to put your last name in for the relative, and just left it as "<mf: Lastname>".  Kind of a giveaway that it's a form letter being sent to a mailing list.

Found these from 10 years ago. Good Memories. :thumbsup:

Look out, steps ahead!

This guy sat there for a long time looking downhill. Decided he would rather walk the bike down.

image.png.2415ed0a8635c509b6c660d4172b44fa.png

image.thumb.png.1da5332868f8bddd1299957f8e55d966.png

Edited by Bud
added text
  • Like 1

My good friend Diamond and his wife Kelly. I love this picture. This is the only time I have ever seen them look so serious. 2CEC75B1-6A29-47FA-98C1-D3AF3ED3F576.jpeg

• Like 1