IGNORED

Rooms and Issues

Whip

In order to get as many people as possible at the main property we need to form small groups of two, three and four to fill the rooms.  There are only a few single bedrooms available and we should save them for couples. There are many individual rooms with shared common areas like apartments. 

WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER

We need to fill ALL the beds otherwise too many people will have to stay at a secondary location a few miles away. The people staying at the remote location will have a limo (12 passenger van) and driver to drive them back and forth till late in the evening. 

There is a centrally located outdoor gathering area where we can hangout out to meet and greet the entire time we are at the property.

A free breakfast will be available every morning at no additional cost for all Un Rally participants including the people staying at the secondary location. 

Please start contacting your fellow Un Rally participants and help make this work.

I will be starting a new thread soon for people like me who are looking for roommates.

The official announcement is a couple days away. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

can someone let me know what the Wi-Fi is like.  the reality of my life is, I generally need to work in the evenings.  I enjoyed Mount Rushmore KOA, but having to drive into town to connect to a stable Wi-Fi was not fun.  Anyone know if the Wi-Fi at Dunham's is strong and consistent?