IGNORED

tallman

Ok, small Deal's Gap, I mean deal, but my avatar photo is now centered differently, Can't see me. Not a problem as it focuses on the Deal's Gap sign. But just curious. See that the "migration" starts/ends in 2008 so it will change post count totals and maybe even date of registration. I'll wait to try and make any adujstments.

16 minutes ago, tallman said:

But just curious

Hard to tell for sure, but Dirtrider had a similar problem and it was related to the aspect ratio ... 

I had to put the rectangle photo in photo shop & make the photo  square, not oblong, & it now seems to work great. (left photo the same size but made background square).

Don't know if that will work for but maybe point you in the right direction.

26 minutes ago, tallman said:

See that the "migration" starts/ends in 2008 so it will change post count totals and maybe even date of registration.

Not sure I understand the issue ...

2 minutes ago, chrisolson said:

Hard to tell for sure, but Dirtrider had a similar problem and it was related to the aspect ratio ... 

Don't know if that will work for but maybe point you in the right direction.

Not sure I understand the issue ...

If user had 100 posts, and 20 were from pre 2008, the user would now show 80 posts. No big deal. But, how do I find a list of ALL members. I used to be able to search the alphabetical manner previously. Now, I only see "online" members. If I want to send a PM, how do I find the member. If I want to browse. look for someone, and I don't recall exact board name, how do I find them? Thanks.

Morning  tallman  /  realshelby

First thing is make sure that your avatar is square as the software seems to expand  on a square cutting off the outer long sides. You don't need to actually change the picture size itself just make the background square.

Also, once you upload the new avatar (or re-upload your original avatar) if you click on it again a drag-to-size edit grid should  pop up  allowing the grid to expand (problem is it can't seem to get any larger then the avatar's minimum size side). But the expanded  grid should allow you to move the main coverage area  to show the portion of the picture with you in it.

If you can't get it working just PM me your original avatar & I will try to re-size it's background to be square so it will work correctly for you (maybe anyhow). 

Added: Or do it yourself--  open a photo editor (like photo shop), then make a solid white square slightly larger than your picture in the longest direction, then add your avatar on top of the square white  background & center it. Now merge (or flatten) the avatar onto the square white back ground then upload to this site.  The white background will disappear into the white background of this site leaving your full picture showing (at least it worked on mine).