IGNORED

FART 2019

Kinsley

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ron-M said:

My daughter is getting married on the 28th.  decision, decisions.  :5146:  :4323:

She can have a FART wedding...you know our crowd could provide the entertainment...it would be a gas...an instant classic and viral material :rofl:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am in (with Laura).

Last I heard, the location was Ellijay, GA.  For the record, I am NOT the official announcer for this event.  Just sayin'

• Like 2

The location for FART 2019 will be Ellijay GA (the dates are on the Calendar). The official announcement will happen soon by Indy Dave and we will keep you updated as the time approaches.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Indy Dave

What a terrific response so far for FART! :18:

With the new board and the interactive calendar, we now post the date of future events before we officially announce the event and location and start the official event thread. Our practice has been to wait 2 weeks from the end of the most recent event before we post the next event thread.

Perhaps that will change going forward, but for now, Yours Truly:ohboy:  (despite Kinsley's :bike: encouragement) has yet to complete all of the announcements for the FART Thread :whistle:  .

Soon we'll START the 2019 FART Thread.

• Indy Dave locked this topic