IGNORED

Keyless Fob

Cohiba54

I know y'all are going to bust my chops on this but I lost the battery cover on my fob. Anyone know of a place to get a replacement shell of just the battery cove?

there are several wet heads being parted out on ebay. You might write to one of the sellers and see if they would sell you the fob to use the cover. If they are parting out I don't know why they would need to keep the fob.

There are several wet heads being parted out on ebay

Skywagon,

Could you post some links to these wet heads being parted out.

I did an eBay search but couldn't track them down.

Thanks,

Ian

I know y'all are going to bust my chops on this but I lost the battery cover on my fob. Anyone know of a place to get a replacement shell of just the battery cove?

Morning Cohiba54

If you can't find what your are looking for on-line then next time that your are out & about you might swing by your local BMW motorcycle dealer to see is they have any old or broken key fobs that they can steal the cover from. (my dealer usually has a bucket full of old keys & alarm fobs, etc)

Or stop by a BMW car dealer & show the parts guy your key fob, possibly the cover is the same as one of the car key fobs.

Morning Cohiba54

If you can't find what your are looking for on-line then next time that your are out & about you might swing by your local BMW motorcycle dealer to see is they have any old or broken key fobs that they can steal the cover from. (my dealer usually has a bucket full of old keys & alarm fobs, etc)

Or stop by a BMW car dealer & show the parts guy your key fob, possibly the cover is the same as one of the car key fobs.

Good suggestion

thanks